Adcash.com - Advertising Network with Payment Proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a professional fraudster - scammers !!!

adcash10.gif

Picture says it all! Look at the numbers and everything will be clear!! He deliberately excluded all other options besides counting impressions!

If you still suspect browse gogle (write adcash review) you will get a bunch of bad experiences and fraud! On many forums talking about him as scammers. It's strange to still not excluded from all forums!?

Get away from this man away!

Adcash are not scammers, the problem with your site is that you have their banners and their banners dont act as cpm but are PPS or u can pay per signup all of the banner adds have somewhat games sites and if a user signups on that then u get money ie pay per lead but their popups are based on cpm unlike the banner ads so u get good money from it.
So the conclusion is that they are not scammers and they have paid me several times

You are "adcash" - only he can so to speak!

AdCash is a fraudster and scammers - there is no excuse for it

- if you did not get enough pictures then get use glasses - you do not see well, look at all the zero to zero with the sign euro

- after all, you have a few nicks on this forum and that is why I ask the administration to check how much you really you have nicks?

Last edited:
@ warp63
Like msk19994 said, it's lead based (users have to buy something), not impression based. You can try the popunders and you will earn at least something.

Still they perform very poorly overal. They are good for european traffic, especially france and french speaking countries (good fillrate and very high lead commission). For everything else they simply suck.

I tested them again for some hours, mostly US traffic:

hoowFKD.png

Can not recommend...

// And here is popunder stats from few months ago:

Q0eYrtC.png

Last edited:
hoowFKD.png

Here's another proof that it is work free and without a cent of profit
96495 inmpressions !? ecpm=0 etc... = 0

- all the reasons are redundant.
This is quite enough

hoowFKD.png

Here's another proof that it is work free and without a cent of profit
96495 inmpressions !? ecpm=0 etc... = 0

If the users buy nothing then there is no earning. Don't you understand? I can earn with them if I would use their popunders (see 2nd screenshot), but I have better network for that.

It's no "scam", just a bad network if you don't have much european/france traffic.

I requested my Payment today .... how much time it will take to process ?

Payment process:
- The commission payment is made NET+30 (30 days after the end of the month). You can enter your payment details between the 1st and 10th of each month and choose your preferred payment method.
The payment will be sent between the 1st and the 10th of the following month.

Their rates for popunders are very very good, not sure if I'll get paid but I'll stop sending at somewhere around 100 euros or so.

How good is good?
I'm averaging $2 on popads.net and i'm thinking of switching to adcash.com if not because of their high minimum payout of 100 euro.

Their rates for popunders are very very good, not sure if I'll get paid but I'll stop sending at somewhere around 100 euros or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back