Status
Not open for further replies.

james09

Hello Friends since adbrite shutdown there services, I would like to know your views about future of online advertising.

16 comments
I dont think anyone should be worried about the future of advertisement because adbrite shutdown. They SUCKED! and there are plenty of better networks out there.

when I start blogging in blogger, I used adbrite with adsense, I had 35 usd on my account..always think to cashout,buy I did not :/

adbrite made me only a very small fraction of what adsense was capable of so.. I don't really care if they are online or not.. They were useless to me.

Last edited:
How in the world did they go Bankrupt?

They had it made. Sit back and collect. Doesn't get much easier than that. Pathetic!

I've used AdBrite & BlackLabelAd's in the past and it was great for Warez.

true luckily I switched to edomz.com long time back was not earning anything in adbrite and decided to move to edomz.com and now I feel so lucky that I made some good earning with edomz

adbrite were already usless for a lot of people were not earning anything from their network

it doesn't matter .

adbrite alive or not . coz no one using it :))

it just sucks !

I was using adbrite for a blog I had. (I closed the blog down) I made $2.00 with them. lol I never reached the payout minimum.

I came across adwooz.com later and may use them for another site I'm setting up in the future.

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back