Status
Not open for further replies.

zay

I have been using adbrite since a little after my site was put up. I cant seem to find the trick to getting money with it. I have read to set it up to not be auto adding ads, but when i do that, It ends up showing a blank adbrite box instead of a banner and i end up gettin like 1 cent the whole day. if i do it to auto accept now, it still will make the same now because it keeps showing adds that have a CPM of 0.000... which i have to reject ever few hours when new ones pop up. and still only get peanuts for the day. If someone can help me I would reall appreciate it, Id like to make atleast half of the money that we invest into the site back so its not all out of pocket. :( PM me or post back please. I need to figure this out already.

4 comments
Do this :
1) Increase your Site's Traffic =)
2) Do some research for CPC (Cost Per Click). Place an ad somewhere on your site and wait for one week. If you get clicks, then its fine, if you get less clicks, then change the ad position. Best Locations are : Header (might disturb your users), Footer (nice for users), Right Corner (Perfect), etc
3) Wait for some time to get $ in Adbrite. :p
4) Its not a one day job, you have to wait for months to earn good in Adbrite. =(
5) I started by earning just 1 cent in 4-5 days lol =)
6) When my sites traffic boosted, I was earning 1-2$ per week :D

So, my friend, you need patience. Concentrate on increasing your site's traffic and it will inturn boost your ads earnings.
Hope this helps you.

Honestly I haven't done much to mine.
Just added all ad options including full page ads.
Tweeked it so that it balances out between user satisfaction and profit.
And with my Sites huge traffic boost.
I make about $20 a day with Adbrite. ^_^

Honestly I haven't done much to mine.
Just added all ad options including full page ads.
Tweeked it so that it balances out between user satisfaction and profit.
And with my Sites huge traffic boost.
I make about $20 a day with Adbrite. ^_^

Well, your one lucky guy here. I had seen your Adbrite Statistics in one of your posts made in the past. I don't get much traffic on my wallpaper & mobile Blog :p so, I'm the poor guy here =( lol
I made some minor research, and I get around minimum 3 clicks per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back