About youtube affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.

webtuto

Hi everyone,
Can you please tell me what kind of video i can upload to youtube to avoid being banned by youtube ?
or if you can give me some videos related to movies or tv shows that I can use to earn money without being banned
Thanks alot

8 comments
Hi everyone,
Can you please tell me what kind of video i can upload to youtube to avoid being banned by youtube ?
or if you can give me some videos related to movies or tv shows that I can use to earn money without being banned
Thanks alot

Your content :). Uploading all content that's not belongs to you, you can be banned.

YouTube provides embed code for all videos, so that they could be embedded in other websites, so putting other people's video on your website is not illegal.

If you are posting your own videos, they may get flagged if you are not adhering to YouTube Terms of Service. They may also get flagged for copyright infringement.

To make decent money on YouTube, you'd need to upload many videos through different accounts (different IPs) and you should also know how to rank them.

and do I have the right to put youtube video player in my website to collecte more views or is it illegal ?

Upload Gags Fun Joker kind of videos or catchy contaversioes on youtube

Offtopic :
When the Last Tree Is Cut Down, the Last Fish Eaten, and the Last Stream Poisoned, You Will Realize That You Cannot Eat Money.

That's Fiction !

GET A REAL LIFE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back