Status
Not open for further replies.
qk, servedome is a registered company in Singapore.

wAsFrw.png
Very well, so now we can see some hardcore legal action against the person who did this :)

It's not a 5 minutes process. Legal action takes both time and money, not everyone would bother.

Everyone threatens, noone actually bothers to do it. It'd be a nice change though.

Didn't you get the ticket? There was major destruction of data, a.k.a., wiped clean.
Now stay with them or leave, if you have a backup, good job.

@milance22:Whatever happen to data , beckups is responsibility of webmaster. Sites on vps are not small.

what about there raid10 which was for backup?

I hade a linux vps in virpus and They had the same problem.

Yes, it made me think it was a SolusVM 0day exploit(the same thing happened to HyperVM of anyone of you still remember). I'm glad I was wrong :)

^^^How come u keep avoiding the question..What happened to the data..was it wiped clean???

I like how my question went unanswered as well. If you were able to recover the logs, how comes you can't recover the customer's data?

It's good to know you are a registered company. Before you even try to sue anyone, someone could have sued you for deleting the data since you are the only one who is legaly responsible for it.

Oh wait, does it mean I can sue you for bashing my name and DDoSing one of my servers after a MSN threat?

I was working for the biggest hosting company at WJunction. I had access to all their servers and VPS Nodes. If I wanted to ruin the competitors, don't you think they would be out of business already? Unlike most of you, I'm not a kid and I take business seriously.

Didn't you get the ticket? There was major destruction of data, a.k.a., wiped clean.
Now stay with them or leave, if you have a backup, good job.
no offense but thats your interpretation..I rather hear "from the horses mouth" from someone who works with serverdome that all data was lost

What now ?

I got 2 infos...

"We are very sorry to inform you that there was a security breach in our core systems which has caused major destruction of data on our Linux VPS services and shared hosting in the Germany location......... bla, bla, bla"

and

"Since nobody from ServeDome doesn't want to update this, I will tell you what I was told by someone who allegedly knows what's going on.
1) All servers have been wiped.
2) They never had RAID-10 so no backups.
3) The owner is running away......
bla, bla, bla.... "

Did any one know what about data losses.... I have about 25 sites on ServeDome, some forums, some bussines sites.... and now, everithing has gone...Never mind... money back....Simple ansver in simple words "fck u all"

Jesus, at list, i expect some sirius aswers from responsible persons, not this.... children play with buttons. Shame...

Well... seems that some people is happy with this happens.

Now i only want to know how many time will be needed to be online again?

And more about about what kind of "security branch" will be nice... i not understand why not give more infos about this because hide/lie isnt the best way.

I got 2 infos...

"We are very sorry to inform you that there was a security breach in our core systems which has caused major destruction of data on our Linux VPS services and shared hosting in the Germany location......... bla, bla, bla"

and

"Since nobody from ServeDome doesn't want to update this, I will tell you what I was told by someone who allegedly knows what's going on.
1) All servers have been wiped.
2) They never had RAID-10 so no backups.
3) The owner is running away......
bla, bla, bla.... "

Did any one know what about data losses.... I have about 25 sites on ServeDome, some forums, some bussines sites.... and now, everithing has gone...Never mind... money back....Simple ansver in simple words "fck u all"

Jesus, at list, i expect some sirius aswers from responsible persons, not this.... children play with buttons. Shame...

Next time you will be smart enough to click a few buttons of your own and set up remote automatic backups.....

i go stay with servedome, he have good guys... anyone can have some problem, i hope i dont need wait very days for get my vps back.

Ha !!!

Next time you will be smart enough to click a few buttons of your own and set up remote automatic backups.....

Tell this to my clients.... every one is respnsible for his own backups. Ok.
But what about hosters respnsibility ? At least, we pay for something. If nothing else, we deserve at least accurate information. Not diplomatically "fck u all" .

I have no this even i request to pay for this option.... So I could not play with buttons. Maybe u are unik with such privileges. =)

What worries me is that fact that no one told us what happened/and what will happen with the US VPS'es. Mine are still offline, and no official statements!

dont worry guys for our backups, we gonna find everything posted on scriptmafia or any other script forum around the world. anyway i change hosting and atm everything its fine.
I hope servedome find a solution about all this.
cya around folks.

What worries me is that fact that no one told us what happened/and what will happen with the US VPS'es. Mine are still offline, and no official statements!

At what everyone has been posting is the official statement of what is going to happen CuraHack. I got the same information sent to me to via support ticket I had opened up.
You should re-read the first post I believe dlow posted that information as of what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back