Status
Not open for further replies.

netmonster

Hello everybody !

I was developing a small software that uses FilesTube API service to search files in popular File hosting sites . But , since a period of time , the API service has stopped without announced reasons . Everytime I try to use it the server returns "Service Temporarily Unavailable" ( More details for this service : http://www.filestube.com/api.html )
I sent them many E-mails but no answer from them . :'(

Does anyone knows a site that gives an API service like the one that FilesTube gives ?

It will be a great favor if someone helps me in this issue .

Thanks in advance .

6 comments
Yes ,It's something like that site but not specialized in only one file sharing site and if it has an API service , it will be awesome :)

What exact aspects of the API do you like/use and how many requests a day are you expecting to make. I know of one site which maybe of use but have a limited number of requests per hour.

Thank you "Mr Happy" for your reply .
As for the aspects of the API service , no matter if it has a limit of requests per hour , but it shouldn't be less than ~ 15-20 reqs/hour .
In addition to that , It will be better if the API service will be based on requests with parameters and then the server returns a page where I can extract download details like Filename , Size , link ,.....

I really appreciate your Help Mr Happy and thank you another time .

Ya I'm afraid I can't help so. The DDL site I work on has a basic API system for webmasters and depending on what you were after it may have being useful/could be modified but it doesn't have those details your looking for. It would only give a link to the page the download link is on and not the actual link without it being re-written. Maybe someone else can help but I'm out of ideas or suggestions. Sorry and good luck.

Thank you Mr Happy for your help .
As for the site you gave me , where can I find the API service you told me abt ?
I am still looking for other sites that give API service that I want , but if nothing is found ,I'll use the site you gave me : It will be better than nothing :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back