Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on your replies my123world you have no idea what you are talking about. We already had a debate about this (IPB vs vB) and everyone who voted for IPB posted valid, solid reason.

IPB is better than vBulletin in every part.

vB4 is nothing but a stuffed vB3 while IPB 3 was rewritten from scratch for 1 reason only, to keep up with god damn time. I worked with vB 4 (vB3 is okay but getting old) and never again in my life. Why do you think some developers left and created Xenforo? Because they were sick and tired of working and "improving" same old shit, and guys at top didn't wanted to listen.

vB has better SEO? Do you even know what a SEO is? No. You don't have phpBB SEO, vB SEO and other shit you newbies talk about.

SEO is SEO. Besides, IPB has many nice social network integrations which in a way contribute to overall weight of forum.

Smith - You think am a fool simply going on replying against every possible debate standing against vB4? Ok, I Agree IPB does has good features like the IPB Chatbox (I Really Appreciate it). I myself do stuff which is really brain eaters on vB... Regarding the SEO part, I am on the net so I dont put forward my knowledge on it... I shall not tell abt it as this topic stands as a suggestion and not my experience talks. I asked you a simple question - "Have u monitored vB4 anytime"? I Dont care about what u talk about the past... I am Talking abt the present scenario :)

my123world I can see your point that you are trying to help improve WJ just like many members are all the time and this is one thing I like about WJ but you keep going on about this even though Capone has said this;

Guys we discussed this already.

It`s nice that YOU like IPB. and what not.

but WE like Vb and we are not planning on migrating from it.

i don't think the essence of this forums is somehow depends on what OS it runs on.

The answer is this isn't happening and that is straight from the horses mouth (so to speak) just let it go there will be other things to get behind in the future.

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back