Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I had bunch of My personal life in MU.. WTF.. gIVE MY FAMILY VIDEOS BACK.. FFS

srry.. not trying to be mean to anyone.

Well I also had videos and pics of my brother's marriage which I had in my non-warez account :P

I had made a habit of backing up important personal stuff in that account when last year my hard disk got crashed and I thought MU is the most reliable hosts out there. But unfortunately, all that crucial data will be lost if MU doesnt get back online :\

I think to upload illegal files is not very bad , Because in my country average salary is 300 $
and imagine if everyone should buy one computer how much will cost example if someone buy one pc will cost around 400 $ PC without office is empty so to buy Office Home and Student* cost $119.99 For 1 user 1 PC only** Also they need to buy windows which cost around 50 $ so total for the moment is 570 $ imagine someone is designer need photoshop or architect need autocad etc etc . You can imagine how much will cost ... So imagine if illegal things don't exist my country are going to become like a Jungle Guys no one will use pc also they can't follow culture to watch movie etc etc .

And a lot of thing that i can't remember for the moment ...

Everyone who use internet they use to make their life easy to learn from internet , to entertainment on internet etc.

Also Google Images has a lot of illegal things no one can't download pictures because mos of the pictures are someone's creation

So we must love Warez Sites , We must support warez sites , if you have money to donate etc etc

Sorry For My Bad English , Hope you understood my opinion
which country are you from?

I couldnt agree with you more ShareShiz! I have been saying all along that warez has gone out of the window due to greedy penny-pinchers that dont really care about the real root of sharing...its all about filling their piggy-banks so they can buy new trainers or extra ram etc... Long gone are the days when we had to buy a cd full of apps and stuff for a fistful of money, ... sharing was caring... now its a case of take the money and flick everyone else! filehosts have never been the cause of the trouble and I fail to see why they are made responsible, although with the rewards system, they have contributed to their own downfall in a way, where does it all go from here? Who knows!

Everyone has money troubles or not enough money. Live within your means not beyond them, if you only have dollar x income you can not spend more then you have. No one can or should expect anyone else to give them anything or support them. Get educated and go out and compete for jobs like everyone else, uploading is not only way to make money anywhere on earth.

When FS disappeared with the uploading/piracy money everyone cries and complains, claims scam and thief. Whether there are piracy or copyright laws where you live you still stole the file they would have earned selling so that make you thief also. You took money from them.

Wondering if you ever check news? do you knw whts happening in uk?

why everyones is being sacked then? UK hits the unemployment to record and US is the second country where ppl losing their jobs rapidly

so you wanto say that they are all uneducated? or assuming they dont have enough qualification to compete others? dude grow up everyone is having enough qualifications to qualify for a fuckin job but thers no job then how come our fuckin qualification get us a good job?

and you're saying this cuz you're financially stable might be making good money with it and i can bet you there are million of ppl out there MORE qualified more intelligent than obama but still they are unemployed

why do you think all these uploadres are uploading madly? for fun? hell no
obviously they wanto earn money

if i was making good money with my job i wouldn't give a fuck to uploading, so be practical before you go opposite, not everyone is lucky enough to live in a dream world

Wondering if you ever check news? do you knw whts happening in uk?

why everyones is being sacked then? UK hits the unemployment to record and US is the second country where ppl losing their jobs rapidly

so you wanto say that they are all uneducated? or assuming they dont have enough qualification to compete others? dude grow up everyone is having enough qualifications to qualify for a fuckin job but thers no job then how come our fuckin qualification get us a good job?

and you're saying this cuz you're financially stable might be making good money with it and i can bet you there are million of ppl out there MORE qualified more intelligent than obama but still they are unemployed

why do you think all these uploadres are uploading madly? for fun? hell no
obviously they wanto earn money

if i was making good money with my job i wouldn't give a fuck to uploading, so be practical before you go opposite, not everyone is lucky enough to live in a dream world

Very well Said. To be really honest. People have made really good money from warez and left their jobs too ...
because you get so much $$$ through affiliates if you know how to use the traffics.

People who are making tons of money through Blog ( warez or non-warez ) they are making double of their salary and have quit their job because of the money they can make easily by sitting @ home . What if non-warez blog goes BOOM Down. Even they will cry.

Between US citizen are getting out of their country because of No Vacancies X-( .

I think to upload illegal files is not very bad , Because in my country average salary is 300 $
and imagine if everyone should buy one computer how much will cost example if someone buy one pc will cost around 400 $ PC without office is empty so to buy Office Home and Student* cost $119.99 For 1 user 1 PC only** Also they .....

do u think they care..? if they do this wont.. happening..:facepalm::facepalm:

I know that they don't care but some people here are saying here its not good to upload illegal things i just proved that to upload illegal things its not bad

This thread will turn into an ugly fight... I hope I am wrong, but we saw that already, usually those anti-cashwhore ppl are provoking, and pinching others, cheering and what not. Then the other side find something, and it finishes in warnings, infractions, bans... This thread cannot be friendly, there will always be that kind of hostility.

There is a great divide between those that were in the scene before file hosting rewards and those that have only been here since all the money making began. Please excuse the very broad definitions and explanation, it is in an effort to keep this post small but driving the point enough for everyone to understand.

I will not use the term Cash Whore for the purpose of not offending anyone so it is read as I meant to write it which is as unbiased as I can be. I like the term, I think it is fitting of many that upload strictly for cash.

I will add this disclaimer that I do not think you can call uploading for cash a job any more then saying someone that panhandles (Google it) for cash daily has a job, but that is my opinion.

The Anti-Money Making group believe in large part that uploading for cash has caused many problems including crappy content, cluttered forums, and the wrath of the authorities and content distributors and their own greed over virtual losses of free distribution.

This group shares their files without consideration of any compensation, probably spent money on file hosting or an ftp server or even a site, public or private.

This group complains when the other group whines about not getting paid.

The Anti-Money Making group has seen the changes in the scene and adapt to the changes to stay involved.

Many in Anti-Money Making group have spent more money on the scene without thinking about making any money.

On to the other group:

The Pro Money Making group believes that they should be able to not only share files without any issues and profit from the sharing.

From the posts made by many of the Pro Money Making group you see it goes deeper then just earning a few bucks right now, they think and believe they will/would earn a income indefinitely from uploading someone else's copyrighted works freely without any issues at all.

Many from the pro money making group find excuses for or just refuse to admit they do it for the money and no other reason, but can be found posting earnings screenshots, bragging about earnings or sales, and some even call it their job or source of income, not that that is different from a job.

Pro Money Makers strongly believe because they have been able to do things this way for a while and others even longer that it should never change no matter what. They will take risks on new file host and big earnings even after being warned they will probably never collect the money.

When a file host does not pay they have been robbed and the host is a scammer even though they are stealing from the copyright holders themselves.

They complain and spew profanity when a copyright holder or distributor complains about content piracy money losses but complain themselves when they loose their Upload/Download/Affiliate Money.

300 Chinese Workers at Apple/ Sony / Microsoft Global Partner Foxconn ‘Threaten Mass Suicide’ At XBox Plant

Around 300 Chinese workers who manufacture XBox consoles took to a factory roof and threatened bosses with mass suicide over a dispute about pay, unconfirmed reports have claimed.

The workers were employed at the Foxconn Technology Park in Wuhan in Hubei province. Foxconn is an independent, global manufacturing partner to companies including Apple, Microsoft and Sony.

Microsoft said on Wednesday that it is investigating the incident.

According to unverified reports emerging from anti-government Chinese news websites, about 300 workers took to the roof of the Taiwanese-owned factory on 2 January to protest against their employers.

Those reports have sinced been repeated by websites including Kotaku, but neither Foxconn or Microsoft has yet confirmed the incident took place.

According to the reports the employees had asked bosses for a raise but in response were told to either quit with compensation or keep their jobs at their usual salary.

Most workers apparently decided to leave, but the company did not hand over the money as promised.

According to the China Jasmine Revolution website, the workers were only dissuaded a day later when the mayor of Wuhan talked them out of committing suicide.

Foxconn factories in China have been the scene of several suicides by workers in the past, including 14 in 2010 alone at its Shenzhen plant, after complaints of low pay and poor conditions.

This is a reason why to upload for profit is not so bad.

If BIG INDUSTRIES Want to Be Respected THEY MUST first respect people.

They produce all their stuffs in countries where they can pay cheap salary to their workers and then they sell you the same stuff for Hundreds of Dollars.

They are the first to COMMIT CRIMES

Just my 2c

Megaupload earns 170 Million USD major part from selling premiums, and everybody knows that no one will buy premium to download my childhood pictures or something from my files, everyone buy premiums to watching recent episodes of House, movies like Real Steel, or listening new songs... In this situation there is no innocent...

Im uploading for the last 5 years when no host was giving any benefits at all
and i still upload on RS MU and MF along with other mirrors

If you are a true uploader then things like these dont bother u , it only bother to those who makes uploading as their sole way to make money and leaves everything else

Dont make ur hobby as a profession

Im uploading for the last 5 years when no host was giving any benefits at all
and i still upload on RS MU and MF along with other mirrors

If you are a true uploader then things like these dont bother u , it only bother to those who makes uploading as their sole way to make money and leaves everything else

Dont make ur hobby as a profession

Than why you uploaded always filesonic links ?

also you splitted to 5 gb parts ?

You uploaded fileserve also

everyone was uploading for money

if someone was uploading only for hobby he has used only rapidshare cause the rapidshare its the best and have very good speed

all in all, uploading copyright materials is bad, think of his, if you're the producer of harry potter movie, and many uploaders upload the movie in shitty filehost,

Anyway, im also bad lol

ShareShiz you are correct according to their TOS of course.

However an announcement (message small whatever from FileServe for example) like Wupload did will had solved MOST of the problems for the most of the users (80%).

This (sharing) model has to be ended sooner or later the current year.

The model of affiliate/earning/reward or whatever called filehost programs.

New methods of sharing (non-filehosts) have to be found.

Even some new fhosts will come without reliability so no point to stay in the long-term. Also since many domains are existing through this kind of model many will go down as they can not cover their costs too.

** All above of course are personal opinion and prediction of what gonna happened sooner or a bit of later.

To the ones who earn average no prob to leave only a few ones will have prob who are used to earn a lot but that is not an average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back