A Letter To Husband Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle77

Dear husband,

I'm sending you this letter in fake envelope from some computer company, so I could be sure that you will read it. Please, forgive me for this fraud, but I thought you should know what's happening in the house for the last 2 years, since you bought that PC.

Kids are fine.
Marko is 7 years old, and just few days ago, he drew a portrait of entire family. You would be proud to see how he draw you. Chair, and the back of your head look so realistic. Maja turned 3 years this september. She's still happy, because you were home for her birthday. She says it was her most beautiful day, even though it was rainy, and there was no electricity. I'm also good. Last year, I've changed my hair color in blonde. My boss takes care of my career, and he became very good family friend. House also looks good. I'm not sure, if you noticed, that I've painted walls last spring?
Ok, my dear, now I have to go to pack my bags, my boss is taking us on skiing. I hired a women to take care of you and house, while we're gone. She'll pour more coffe for you, and bring you food on table, just as you like it. I hope you and your PC will spend nice time together while we are away.

Marko, Maja and I often think about You.

Try remembering us while resetting your PC.

It's probably not the best possible translation, I've picked this up on some other forum, and thought you might wanna read it :)

12 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back