Status
Not open for further replies.

EndJoy

Banned
Banned
anyone one ever used or install 9gag clone script ? i'm getting some prob. like on main page, there are no posts, but when i click on "fast" , i see the posts :s

19 comments
sorry, i dont think we can help you because it is not a common script, nor on that i think anyone here is using.

@Eso: but where will ppl see them if they need to be liked? cause it's not appearing in neither Trending nor Vote! :s

@st0nefish: pm'ed.

Quick Trick :

5MtYW.png

And vote it yourself.

OsBVPm.png

still same prob :\

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

do you think it comes with server requirements? :
fl3E1d.png

cause my server dont have all the required stuff :S

Do you need help? I made one working over here..

Just shoot me a pm if you need help..

look at my site its not finished yet im customizing it to make it like damnlol..

hotgirlsdb com

Hey did you resolved that problem? cuz i also have the similar problem, the posts are seen on trending page and vote page, but even after liking or voting the posts it does not appear on the hot page. Even after exceeding the minimum number of votes to bring the posts to hot page, it does not appear on the hot page.

Do you need help? I made one working over here..

Just shoot me a pm if you need help..

look at my site its not finished yet im customizing it to make it like damnlol..

hotgirlsdb com

hey i saw your website, its working fine and i need your help, do you have any IM's?? yahoo or gmail? so that we can share some information. Thanks

I dont see any problem at your script..

I suggest that you download the latest script, because the 2.1 have the NSFW bug.

no, there is a problem with my script. Did you see any posts in the home page? The home page or hot page is empty, we have to view the random or vote page to see the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back