What do you think?

• Conspiracy

Votes: 59 71.1%
  • Truth

Votes: 24 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the US did this to themselves...In fact, I think thats ridiculous. But I do think they're covering up alot of details as well as their own failure in stopping this from happening.

I don't believe the US did this to themselves...In fact, I think thats ridiculous. But I do think they're covering up alot of details as well as their own failure in stopping this from happening.

I think Bush is behind all this shit.

I mean seriously.

US has air defenses I am sure they would have easily detected an airplane going off course or being a threat etc unless told to ignore it.X-(

Really ugly and tragic terrorist attack with a lot of politics involved afterwards and the result no body knows for sure what is real anymore .Arguing will not return those 2,606 .

you are Dumb that is all

Sure Bush attak alone The united states and can it hold alone all the time in Secret

Kidding me?!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

o.o

He can always pull some strings and make it a secret. Explain to me why the Air defenses didn't do anything about the airplane's? They have radar tracking to see airplane's movements to avoid collision i believe.. Why could they not see a dam airplane hitting into a building?

@Zero, on that day only 2-3 Air Force fighter jet's were in there and the rest were sent for a training mission to some else where place. I am not 100% right, but FACTS.

ROFL :O Seriously? In a way that is kind of funny. IF they did leave for a training mission of sort, that means someone either set that up to keep that area unprotected or someone leaked that information out.

But there were still some jets there, u dont need 1000 jets to destroy some airplanes --> I think. <3

Hi Ari<3<3<3<3<3

come on man kill 3300 people of ur own country for a conspiracy? really? I'd say its the truth....
Well the Iraq war was a conspiracy...

ROFL :O Seriously? In a way that is kind of funny. IF they did leave for a training mission of sort, that means someone either set that up to keep that area unprotected or someone leaked that information out.

But there were still some jets there, u dont need 1000 jets to destroy some airplanes --> I think. <3

Hi Ari<3<3<3<3<3

y0 zer0 <3 =D

Yea, there are many FACTS hidden and some which I forgot lol :s

Till now they (USA) not submitted the supporting/proof/documents to UN regarding Chemical Bombs.......

so that war is without any reason, but TRUTH is USA is not a friendly country(atleast to oil or high natural resource countries without good management, especially Islamic countries)

I was born and raised in the US long before you were even born.

Doesn't matter, you wont feel it unless you go through it

Tell me one thing. Even if Osama attacked the US, why are they still killing Muslims all over the world? They say Osama is dead, then why don't they stop?

I moved out of USA after all these crap and starting helping people who need help.

How many people have you helped today? Who can say that they never knew you but got a better time coz of you?

Think about it for a sec you think just because the leader is dead there going to stop attacking the US they still going to want to get revenge. Also so what you helped someone today that has nothing do with this topic I just think its stupid how people can say its a conspiracy but like I said before everyone has there own opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back