Occult

Title says it all

State your views with your votes

9-11_Statue_of_Liberty_and_WTC.jpg

Last edited:
85 comments
Here we go again.
Every year the same shit.
Only thing i have to say is Military Grade Explosives.
Thats the only thing that can melt and bent the constructional beams.

Last edited:
Well, well, no one still knows the truth, but facts and proofs say it wasn't REALLY a terrorist attack.

Anyways, conspiracy.

The world changed after that day.

I still remember, it was summer 1998, at the JFK. I went through the immigration pretty smoothly. And also past every other security procedures, just like any one else.

It's a different scene for some people after that day.

Conspiracy for me

True that Myth, who knows, one day you or me get killed in a terrorist bombing attack and we come to know Obama is alive.

*Osama :facepalm:

I still dont believe Bin Laden was killed, unless I see some pictures.

What's suspicious about throwing Bin Ladens body in the sea, of course that's what you'd do if you just caught the guy responsible for thousands of deaths and attacks.

the only thing this day should before is we should just remember those who died and gave there lives to help others.

It ain't America. When you say that, you mean to point at all the people of the country. It is the culprits behind it, who are needed to be punished.

Do some research on these over the internet, you will learn a lot about the real world out there

P.S. I would like to take this opportunity to ask any one who is interested in the field of conspiracy and will like to work for the sake of working and finding new things out, please contact me.

myth..lol he is dead

i was watching documentary yesterday on tv

Laden's death!!!!

it was awesome..how they attacked..lol obama was watching the operation live :)

all i can say is shame on pak's govt lol

"THEY" even said a plane hit the Pentagon, but never could show any proof of it.

A plane is over 100ft in width, the hole was merely under 50ft.

@Boom, oh please? Name of the documentary please?

The Government, The Media are meant to make you believe what they want you to believe in. :facepalm:

There are MANY things that just simply proof it wasn't a terrorist attack, I got my fact's but oh well, its not for the first time that we are confused to see whether its a conspiracy or a terrorist attack. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back