Selling [60% OFF] Google Organic Search Visits Script : Send UNLIMITED Visits to your Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuuzokun

THE BEST GOOGLE ORGANIC SEARCH SCRIPT ONLINE

Boost your stats and generate AS MANY visitors as you WISH To you Websites !!

-If you ever wanted to own a tool to send unlimited amount of organic visits to your website and increase your Stats then G.O.S.S is your hero .
-G.O.S.S Allows you to boost your analytics stats in one single Click.
-FAST, RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE, G.O.S.S gives unlimited visits to all websites

onxSGB.png

G.O.S.S Features :

- The Script is Easy to use with many Features!
- Driving organic Traffic to your page was never That Simple! With our Premium Script you can do more than that :
- Total Control over the amount of visits : You can send up to 150K Visitors a day !
- No Coding Skills Required: Everything Is Done under few clicks!
- Add Any Keyword you want: And you'll find it on GA
- Low Bounce Rate (Get the lowest Value using our Script)
- Set the Duration Time you wish (You can get the visitors to stay more than 10 minutes on your website)
- Increase Alexa Rank. VERY FAST !
- Optimized for SEO (Our Script helps you to get more rank on Search engines

But wait, there is even more awesome stuff for you to work with !

Yes You can Get Organic Visitors to your websites with our Script. But did You know you can Make Money with it ?! Here is What YOU can Do :

- Start Selling the traffic (Alexa Traffic)
- Give your Website A highest Value The Traffic lower your Bounce Rate, Alexa rank and increase your Exposure on Search Engines.
- SELL The Script Or give it for free to your subscribers !!!

What GOSS Doens't do !

- Sending clicks to your adsense banners.
- Sending Real visitors to your website.
- Conversions in CPA or sales on clickbank.

How it works :

Everyone can do it, it's a no brainer Work, just copy and paste your website and keywords and see the magic happens !!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO RUN IT :

- Dedicated proxies (At least 10)
- A VPS with Windows Licence

GET THE GOSS FOR ONLY [STRIKE]99$[/STRIKE] 39$
USE THE COUPON : WJONLY39

FAQS :

Are Thoses Visitors Real ?
As Stated this is a script that generate Organic traffic to your websites using Proxies. But, the behaviour is the same as the visitors were real. We developped the script and covered all google variables to make it look like thoses visits were natural .

How this Script is made ?
The Script was developped using JS, It?s a package of files that we install on your VPS and after configuration you get a portal where you can control everything: URLs, Keywords, Duration time, Clicks and the amount of visits .

How Do I install the Script ?
You don't have to do it as We're offering free installation for everyone !!

Will I have all the rights to the Script ?
Yes You Will, You can sell it, make money with it, use it or even give it away for free. Basicaly you can do anything you wish .
Ps: You can share the script but not in BHW !!

How do I order ? And what will happens next?
Just click on the button below , After the payement is made you'll receive an Email with the download link .

Money Back Guarantee
Yes Yes, We didn?t forgot that, we offer refund in the following cases :

- The Script isn't working
- we didn't contact you in 48 hours and the script isn't on after 72 hours of the payement (we don't take that much time but it may happens)
- The Support wasn?t as good as you hoped.

HOW TO ORDER

1- GO THE HTTP://HQVISITORS.COM/SELL-TRAFFIC
2- CHOOSE THE MULTILICENCE COPY
3- USE THE COUPON WJONLY39 TO GET THE SCRIPT FOR 39$
4- ENJOY §

CONTACT

Support is done using our support system in the website : Support - HQ VISITORS.
You can contact us directly using our Email : support@hqvisitors.com
PS: We don't work on weekends so all the issue will be resolved monday . PLEASE give our support departement 24 hours to study the issue then get back to you.

14 comments
Do pigs fly? And if they do, why not offer a 7 day trial? If you're convinced of your product, that shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
I'm offering Free review copies to 3 reputable members. You can get one you silly , you just need a VPS, I can even offer you proxies to start with.
And yes , I'm VERY convinced with my product. Just type it on google and see other boards where we advertise it :)
Get back to me if you want a lifetime free copy :)

To everyone: I'm offering only 3 copies and a HUGE discount .

• The seller must have full rights and permission to sell the item in question. In certain cases proof may have to be provided to prove these re-sell rights. examples include but not limited to are: templates, scripts, themes, applications, or tutorials written by the seller and not third parties, custom gfx banners, avatars and icon packs

- HTTP://HQVISITORS.COM (the same website I'm advertising here
- Once you have the script, there is a BIG signature from us there :) like this one
9ifgis.png

- If you want another proof just let me know about it :)

PS: I love your profile picture

Last edited:
I don't need it. Perhaps mods.

Isn't that hitleap does .. but then free? Provinding worthless traffic ....

Last edited:
I don't need it. Perhaps mods.

Isn't that hitleap does .. but then free? Provinding worthless traffic ....

No not the same as hitleap does but I can't say for sure if it's worthless or not, it really depends on what you're trying to accomplish with it. In your case it might be worthless :)

3 free copies for reputable members

Mod can you please pm me your Email so you get the download link there?
Also do you have a VPS ? (with windows licenceà If yes send me it's IP so I add it to the authorized Ips in proxies dashboard then send them out to you.

Thanks

Mod can you please pm me your Email so you get the download link there?
Also do you have a VPS ? (with windows licenceà If yes send me it's IP so I add it to the authorized Ips in proxies dashboard then send them out to you.

Thanks

master can i get a copy ?
thanks and let me know

Sorry buddy but for only members with more than 500 posts.
The mod just got one, you can wait until he posts his review and maybe you can grab one for only 39$ and trust me that is a VERY CHEAP price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back