52cddb.png

Price. buy it now

Dl4uAll.com = 6$
PsdStop.com = 5$
RapidshareZ.org = 4$
Game-Spot.info = 1$
Rapidsharefiles.org = 4$
Fileserveforum.org = 15$

I need money hurry so i am selling very cheap.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i22/b8e31b.png[/slide]

fileserveforum.org google analytics statics

Last edited:
12 comments
Again same thing.
Read above before commenting..

Just when i told to complete the deal, sent the pm told him on MSN, instead of completing the deal, he went to relist the domain auction.. What am i supposed to do on this..??

And about the payment , the seller insisted on getting an RDP from me then payments.. He must be knowing that.

Here is the PROOF :

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/-/uploads/Bbetu9.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
So NO money has changed hands (you would have posted the proof) and NO RDP was given to him (you would have shown the edited details).

Then the site has never been yours intesecool, so the current owner can, and has the right to repost for sale.

Ask to ethics, there is NO mention/implecation of such an ethic in WJ rules.

The Buy It Now price comes into a binding/contractual effect only when the person who offers it, makes the payment at that very moment or shortly after.

Seeing as how you've not made a payment, and you've not given him the RDP either, he's not bound to complete the sale. His listing was merely an invitation to people to make an offer to him. You did that, but he did not accept (implied by the fact that he relisted).

Your only option is to bid on this thread for the domain if you want the domain so bad.

It's the seller's decision. His previous sale amounted to that value. He's now listed another thread, effectively canceling the previous sale and anything connected to it.

I had offered payment to that seller evident from chat log, he asked for the rdp for which I agreed for 2 months of usage, after that seller logged off from MSN.
Till then no contact was done, now when I posted on his thread to come on MSN to complete the deal, I did pm, post on thread, her just came back and posted this sales thread, which was totally wrong on his part, I even left an offline message on msn and emailed him, I got all logs with me.

I still have not got anything in contact with seller, no replied to pm ,msn, email.

I wonder how are you guys looking to deal with you guys if he is dealing with me like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back