$5 / 1K ADULT @ Xtraffics.com Website Mobile Email Traffic/ Social Media Fans / Alexa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtraffics

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]ADULT GEO TARGETED WEBSITE MOBILE EMAIL TRAFFIC FROM $5,00 / 1K Visitors [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Get Traffic from USA, Europe, Russia or Any Location of the world buy the required traffic for your Blog, Website, Forum or Any URL.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]YOU HAVE MORE THAN 300 OPTIONS FOR CUSTOM TRACKING PANELS TO CHOOSE FROM.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]ORDER NOW THE SERVICES BELOW OR CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM PACKAGE [/FONT]

1. CATEGORY & COUNTRY TARGETED
  2. USA TRAFFIC
  3. WORDWIDE TRAFFIC
  4. MAINSTREAM TRAFFIC
  5. MOBILE TRAFFIC
  6. ADULT TRAFFIC
  7. ALEXA RANKING
  8. EMAIL MARKETING
  9. WEBSITE SIGNUP
  10. YOUTUBE VIEWS
  11. FACEBOOK FANS
  12. TWITTER FOLLOWERS

ADULT @ XTraffics.com for as low of $5,00 / 1K Visitors

Real human Traffic - Campaign Start with in 24 - 72 hours

We invite you to read our F.A.Q

Support! : Info (AT) Xtraffics.com

Last edited:
10 comments
screenshot_17.png

Creation Date: 28-apr-2017

And already delivering 30 millions hits per day in a mere 2 weeks. Amazing! Or are you simply lying?

Last edited:
[h=2]Hey Sniffdog,
Thanks for your question, as state in our FAQ Frequently Asked Questions

How does our website work?
[/h][FONT=&quot]We gather the real domain names and genuine people from the numerous websites and applications; currently we have access to over 10,000 networks, each catering to specific market. The networks are visited by more than 10 million people and over 60 million web pages are reviewed on a daily basis. This huge amount of traffic is then directed to your websites.
[/FONT]

Your welcome to email us if you need assistance to place an order :)

it's can be just click bait ads. I seen enough of these.. real traffics came from Search engines, seo and backlinks. Well, now fake traffic can be created easily. how come someone get access on 10000 networks without click bait in 2 weeks?

No offense to xtraffics but your rates are very high. We can get Tier 1 traffic from Juicyads or exoclick with about $2 or $2.5. Something you should think about :)

No offense to xtraffics but your rates are very high. We can get Tier 1 traffic from Juicyads or exoclick with about $2 or $2.5. Something you should think about :)
Hello demigodkm
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold],[/FONT]
i understand your position about our rates and i also think of everyone is free to use the network they choose too.
Juicyads and Exoclick is 2 very large company etablished for years in this industry and for my self i only heard good thing about both of them :snog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back