4UpFiles.Com PPD ( 60USD/10000 ) minmum payout $2

Status
Not open for further replies.
many my links direct to this
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_bebdcd542cacec044a40a0ffbdb060b6, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/upfiles/public_html/redirectid.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/upfiles/public_html/redirectid.php:2) in /home/upfiles/public_html/redirectid.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/upfiles/public_html/redirectid.php:2) in /home/upfiles/public_html/redirectid.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/upfiles/public_html/redirectid.php:2) in /home/upfiles/public_html/redirectid.php on line 5

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/upfiles/public_html/redirectid.php:2) in /home/upfiles/public_html/redirectid.php on line 6

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_bebdcd542cacec044a40a0ffbdb060b6, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

for a while I did not upload the file, before I paid... thanks ID : kocok

you will get paid 28-30

about problem in site its fixed now and all is fine sorry for Delay

Hello

All Paypal payment get paid successfully :)

Thanks all for using 4upFiles.Com

Last edited:
i upload movies i got error :facepalm:

[slide]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6869/6mul.png[/slide]

fix it asap

Mr. Skiner please don't trash my account due to anger like fileparadox, I'm hosting all of my movie collection in your server, so if you do anything wid my account I'll be in roads, careful, Thank You

Mr. Skiner please don't trash my account due to anger like fileparadox, I'm hosting all of my movie collection in your server, so if you do anything wid my account I'll be in roads, careful, Thank You

Skiner - he won't be roads..he is uploading on every host - check his "more posts". You will see that he lies a lot, he has money as he got a 500GB RDP for about $40+.

He will be using your host as a backup and will surely ask for a free Premium account, no anti-dupe, early payments, and will keep bugging you regarding every issue.

Just a suggestion - do not encourage such false uploaders.

and about Webmoney - go to webmoney's website and get a personal passport first. Then contact one of their agents (they have a lot of them listed on their websites) to get a company/merchant passport account. You will have to pay some fees to the agent for that.
If you need more information, PM me.

Kunal I have more than that, and It's not 500gb, It's 2 terabytes, cost me a lot...see how fast it is to make you mad? Anyway I'll be banned from WJ now or within 1 hour, but all I wrote on every host was true :)

Just a suggestion - do not encourage such false uploaders.

and about Webmoney - go to webmoney's website and get a personal passport first. Then contact one of their agents (they have a lot of them listed on their websites) to get a company/merchant passport account. You will have to pay some fees to the agent for that.
If you need more information, PM me.

Thanks a lot for reply about WebMoney but i think i need to contact agents first to get personal passport send Doc by mail and bla bla bla , Than get merchant passport (This the hard way :-= )

WebMoney Payout Added Now :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back