Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikentic

For a small price of $15, I will get tons of SE friendly pure quality backlinks to your website's home page.
To get to the top of search engines, you need your links indexed. That is why this the best way to get RANKED in the results of Google, Yahoo and Bing.
With this you will get over 33000 backlink submissions within 48 hours(up to 4 days).

Contact me on darkerdarkz@hotmail.com for buying or for more information!

Last edited:
21 comments
did you done this work for anyone atleast you need to post some proof or something that force us to buy your service

Some who have already purchased that can give feedback?

If no, then you should give out a review copy to a member who can leave a solid response.

You lose almost nothing considering that it is actually quite cheap.

I am also interested in it and need some sample sites where you will index and create backlinks

Nick also started such service and scammed many

Promised me 100k backlinks and I paid but didnt got a single backlink till now (have been 2+ months)

PS: I would only consider it if a Mod, respected or someone with 1k+ post counts reviews the service

I believe you are using xrumer. How many of them are dofollow. Are they already spammed? Are they forum profiles or posts?

@ thread op .. are you using a cracked version of Xrumer? How much experience have you got in using it? If its a cracked version of Xrumer i dont think it should be allowed to sell blasts with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back