3 PPS Plans | PPS Bronze 80% Sales - 2Drive.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello admin, I am uploader and I started to use your website a few days ago and proved to be excellent, but I need more space. Is it possible that upgrade my account to premium?
Username: harmony83

Thank you

Best Regards

man what kinda of business are you running here? My premium user are complaining that the download speed for paid users are 60kbps!!!!!!!!!

Hello admin, I am uploader and I started to use your website a few days ago and proved to be excellent, but I need more space. Is it possible that upgrade my account to premium?
Username: harmony83

Thank you

Best Regards
done

man what kinda of business are you running here? My premium user are complaining that the download speed for paid users are 60kbps!!!!!!!!!
send me username

2014-12-05$15.27PENDING
pending
For affiliates who earned $15 you will be paid automatically every 7 days from payout request date

i think you need to hire a new programmer. if this one can not do this simple job in a week, you should make a conclusion....
yes buddy i changed today programmer .

are you going to scam us? When are you going to put Visa for premium users ? upgrade my account username - remixed
hey sunny i love put new merchant but its difficult . your acct upgrated .

Last edited:
11 DAYS SINCE you promised ....are we seeing new merchant anytime soon???

and please upgrade this account taha12345 to another 1 month since i can't make sales without new merchant and i don't want the files to expire.

Last edited:
11 DAYS SINCE you promised ....are we seeing new merchant anytime soon???

and please upgrade this account taha12345 to another 1 month since i can't make sales without new merchant and i don't want the files to expire.

hi i think we need max 6 days again for new merchant .

plz extend my account for next month 1day left
user : rafaqatkiani007
done

Last edited:
6 days it is...PLEASE DON'T DELAY IT ANY FURTHER....THANKS ....AND IF YOU DELAY IT THEN GIVE YOUR UPLOADERS A BONUS BECAUSE THEY R WORKING 24/7 FOR YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back