2Sync.co - Offshore 1Gbps SSD Shared Hosting (Free domain & 50% Off Lifetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just purchased for one year hosting let's see how it works then i will go for more

just purchased for one year hosting let's see how it works then i will go for more

I purchased 1 year hosting few days ago and hosting is down since 2 days. No one is replying to support ticket. i went to live chat when support was online and this happened lol they did not replied and left the chat and after that livechat support never came online.
mwLgANA.png

Last edited:
Site is down for more than 12 hours and no support from any of the 2sync staff.

To everyone who are using 2sync: How is the 2sync support? I have created a ticket 7 hours ago but not even a single update. :(

Fast support? Are you kidding me? They have a very slow support. My websites are still down and no update/replies on the ticket yet.

Very worst decision choosing this host. I should have never renewed it. I am going to ask for a refund.

Goodbye 2sync.co

Thanks Ranchvapour, they finally replied to my ticket. The issue is related from cpanel side. Server got upgraded and cpanel got crashed in between.

Lets wait and hope that the issue will be fixed soon.

I tried this host for several months before. They're Taiwan server is terrible, it is down for an average of 30-60min per day and even of 4-8 hrs twice a week. I sticked for a while to see if it will change but it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back