24Uploading.com - Up to $12 per 1000 Downloads |100% PPD | Payment on Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big scam, 400-500 everyday file delete

Do not Start !
Hi,

You upload very popular tvshows with all new and old seasons and i got much dmca reports because of that
as i told you in pm, i have to comply and respect dmca reports
90% of reports comes from your account only

besides, you have 2TB storage space in just 3 weeks and that's too much
i have a lot of users with only 200GB storage and get paid 3 times till now

* if you would like to see the reports because of your files, i will happy to send it to you
* i added extra bounce to ur account after each time i remove your files by dmca

What do you need more ?!!

Regards

what is maximum download size for non registered? Can non registered download huge files the premium member uploads? like over 5GB?

what is maximum download size for non registered? Can non registered download huge files the premium member uploads? like over 5GB?

maximum download size for non registered is 1GB, if you would like i can increase it to 2GB
but 5GB for non registered, its impossible because there won't be any premium features
Regards

maximum download size for non registered is 1GB, if you would like i can increase it to 2GB
but 5GB for non registered, its impossible because there won't be any premium features
Regards
yes, 2GB for anyone would be great :) (sent pm also)

when I click on "free download" I get malware installer. Very confusing what to click on safely.http://2-vinstaller.com/api/downloa...ampaignname=testv2&context=wCNQ6HRR40BTFBTF0R I shorten the link so it is not live. Then I get a second installer: http://get.2secondsfiles.net/DownloadManage file also shorted. No one will be downloading for safety reasons until the spam is removed. You have 4 download buttons, confusing. When I click on Free, "Premium / Free" another malware installer. I can not download my own file as a non registered user. I don't know how anyone will be able to not get spammed.

Last edited:
* We always choose our ad networks very carefully, so i think its false notification from your AV
* we have to place ads to let us pay for servers bills (no one can survive without ads)
* these download buttons from trustful PPI company and all filesharing sites have it

My first payment done with ease thanks alot :)

Capture_zpsd4a528e9.png

Thanks, great speeds at 24Uploading, thanks. Your remote upload into 24uploading last night was krazy fast, over+ 20,000 KB/sec! Does that mean you were adding more servers? Also, any update when you will allow 2GB links for everyone to download? Free users are reporting very good speeds :) EDIT: forgot to ask, can your provide several images of your 24 uploading logo (s). I would like to post your images where my files are :)

Last edited:
@ luxuvis: We got a lot of messages daily because of your illegal adults content
yesterday only we had 13 message and a call from hosting company

@ withstand: Thanks for support, Enjoy it buddy

@ ballwin: high speed because you are premium , so we allow you to upload to our premium server
and we gonna make announce news and send it to all users about 2GB upgrade

P.S. : tell me which size you like for logo and i will send it to you

Regards

@ luxuvis: We got a lot of messages daily because of your illegal adults content
yesterday only we had 13 message and a call from hosting company

@ withstand: Thanks for support, Enjoy it buddy

@ ballwin: high speed because you are premium , so we allow you to upload to our premium server
and we gonna make announce news and send it to all users about 2GB upgrade

P.S. : tell me which size you like for logo and i will send it to you

Regards
2GB will be great news. logo about 300-330 X 50-60. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back