Status
Not open for further replies.

nidzabg

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I'm selling backlinks for your sites. You get high quality backlinks, with your articles included and your keywords. They're indexed pretty quickly and will claim your way to the top of Google and other search engines! They will be included in forum profiles, their own made blogs, directories and loads of other places.

Pricing list:

200 Backlinks: 10$
500 Backlinks: 20$
1000 Backlinks: 30$

Get #1 ranking on Google! Increase your traffic now!

Accepting Paypal!

2 Review copies for 5$ per 200 links!

Remember, those aren't JUST ANY KEYWORDS, those are TARGETED, high quality links WITH ARTICLES!
REPORTS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

21 comments
Reviews are only to make things cheaper for the first 2 that want this. Logs will be provided, so there won't be anything fishy. You'll get links to all the posts and forum profiles, as well as e-mail, forum, blog and other accounts which are used in the process. For those who want it, and pay the really minimal ammount of 5$, they'll know it was worth it.

Edit: We guarantee 100% of the links will work. If not, we will return the money back to you.

I was just saying i have been ripped off here on WJunction twice when it some to back links by nick and some one else

Well I'm sorry to hear that, but I don't have anything to do with them. This will be done profesionally, within the smallest ammount of time as possible. All of the URL's are pinged for faster indexing too, so you'll see the results really soon.

What PR are you guaranteeing that these links will be on? Because if it's just around 2-6 then your prices are very high. Especially since most backlink plans go around 10,000 links for $20 which include many pr5-8 sites (with of course tons of pr1-3 as well)

So is there any sort of guarantee on the pr of these sites? and what tools are you using. You might as well be honest, we're not stupid. We know it's either xrumer, scrapebox, maybe senuke or some variation of them.

Yeah, no need to hide anything :) Senuke will be used, as it is the best valued tool, and the most expensive one. The Page Ranks vary from 5 to 9. The backlink numbers shown in my pricelist are only the high PR ones, there will probably be even more backlinks on low PR's. So it's 200 only high PR ones.
By the way, noone will give you that much quality backlinks for the price you gave.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Okay, looks like we'll have 3 review copies in progress. Still awaiting for users sites info, and then will start working.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Sorry but at the moment we can't accept AlertPay :)

We'll try to fix that in the future, thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

PM'd you.

THERE ARE NO MORE REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE.

We have 5 jobs in the queue. They should all be completed in 12-24 hours.

Everyone is getting a total of 500-600 backlinks, with 200+ PR5+ ones. The rest are PR1 to PR5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back