Other 1GBPS(USA) RL+TF+Any With SSH & Cpanel, Hotfile Working ! @7.99$ Only !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello..did you fix my seedbox??if you are done please pm me because i will be away for 2 days..
if after 2 days not yet fix, i want my money to be refund..please remember this date so that you know that my seedbox not working start from this date..

hello..did you fix my seedbox??if you are done please pm me because i will be away for 2 days..
if after 2 days not yet fix, i want my money to be refund..please remember this date so that you know that my seedbox not working start from this date..
there seems to be some virtuozz container problem ... i'm repairing it right now ... if not fixed we'll get you a new seedbox :)

I submitted a ticket about 2 days ago about an issue. Since then I can't access the whmcs. Nor have I got a reply because if I did, it would send an e-mail.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i01/ae844f4e.jpg[/slide]

dont buy from this guy..this guy is a liar...
i bought seedbox from him starter plan..but after 1 weeks i cant open it already..i ask him he said my BW exceeded (200G!!)? huh!!!!after one week only..? i use another rl from different person and already used longer than this one but my BW not yet reach 100G..ask him to send me prove he keep quiet only..i ony use it to dl and UL movie 700Mb and not too often..i dont know about others..but maybe he pick only 2 or 3 person to terminate their acc and then create a new one for other buyer..up to you guys want to believe or not..

if you want another RL+TF for free then say it clearly ... don't make a scam reply :| ....

i can give you BW logs if you want .... just like i gave to luffyhaci

edit :-
have posted the BW logs in the ticket that you have created .....

I've just bought & tried his services, now I'm writing my honest review.

vizoomer offers the best support, I've bothered him with my questions but he was friendly and kind enough to answer them all, we have been chatting for over two hours. :))

I tried both Rapidleech and TorrentFlux, I was getting an average speed while downloading torrents ~ 3-6 Mb depending on seeders, downloaded a 700 MB game in 3 minutes, took less than a minute to rar it (400 MB Parts) and another 2 minutes to upload it.

screen while downloading from iptorrent:
[SLIDE] http://i.imgur.com/cDEWQ.jpg[/SLIDE]

Recommended seller.

Seedbox Starter Plan :-

7GB HDD
200GB BW
1GBps
USA (TX)
Cpanel+WHM
Full Root Access with SSH
Free Extra Dedicated Ip's as per ur needs!

Price :- $6.99

I would like to avail this package anytime soon.

I would like to try the Demo if there's any. I'm really interested in this.
Please PM me if there's any.

Its 12th-- I paid you on 9th of January- but you have failed to provide my domain till today. ITS TOO MUCH DELAY!!!!!!!!!!

you are going to lose your credits if you are so slow.
I want it immediate.

we are really sorry for the delay .. and we solely apoligise for it and hence we are giving u 4 days extra from the date of activation starting from today ... as today i've activated your account .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back