Other [1gbps Port][sBorgHost.com][Automatic Uploader Script sBorg][Starts $13][USA/DE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Word - AMAZING.

Everything is totally fast.
Rar/Unrar takes 4-5 secs for 1 GB
Uploading to Fileserve - 1 GB - 15-20 seconds.
Downloading - Same as above.

Will renew for sure if it continues as it is now :)

One Word - AMAZING.

Everything is totally fast.
Rar/Unrar takes 4-5 secs for 1 GB
Uploading to Fileserve - 1 GB - 15-20 seconds.
Downloading - Same as above.

Will renew for sure if it continues as it is now :)

well i got only 3 Mbps on the demo .. hmm

Yep new server is pretty good, even seeing up to 40M's fetching to MU and up to 80MB/s fetching to DivX hosts. Auto unrar and upload to hotfile, fileserve seem decent.

My only problem with it is that Hotfile seems to be banned for download on the new server, download from Fileserve isn't really that fast, at a guess i'd say only 2 or 3MB/s, and hotfile would have been blazing on this server if it worked.

Yep new server is pretty good, even seeing up to 40M's fetching to MU and up to 80MB/s fetching to DivX hosts. Auto unrar and upload to hotfile, fileserve seem decent.

My only problem with it is that Hotfile seems to be banned for download on the new server, download from Fileserve isn't really that fast, at a guess i'd say only 2 or 3MB/s, and hotfile would have been blazing on this server if it worked.

Mate :) i did a restart chk speeds now :)

Mate :) i did a restart chk speeds now :)
Yeah fileserve are better now. Download of a 350MB file took maybe 30 seconds or so which is longer than i'm used to with hotfile but literally only 2 or 3 seconds to reupload it back up to them, one of those blink and you'll miss it uploads :)

Overall i'm loving it and doubt i could go back to using rapidleech.

42802826.jpg

Purchased the $20 one and worked everything out to fit the way i need it with EnCiPh3r i got it to test it out and after seeing how great this works i want to keep paying for it every month makes it so damn easy to upload and post to my forum

Yeah fileserve are better now. Download of a 350MB file took maybe 30 seconds or so which is longer than i'm used to with hotfile but literally only 2 or 3 seconds to reupload it back up to them, one of those blink and you'll miss it uploads :)

Overall i'm loving it and doubt i could go back to using rapidleech.

42802826.jpg

how are u getting speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back