1and1 company allows warez domain or not ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
Depends on what your talking about, just registering domain? Your safe.
Hosting you would need offshore...

I would try registering with namecheap.

If you don't ever want your domain name seaized buy .me domain. PCE

1and1 sucks for domain. go with namecheap.

If you are too cheap to get a domain just get a .info then.

Last edited:
Don't go with 1and1 because they're cheap.. go with namecheap.. way better..
I've heard that 1and1 doesn't like DMCA from domains and block your domain.. maybe just a rumor.... ;)

Go For Godaddy. The best for domain. Lots of coupon code always available on net. Here are some:

[FONT=arial, helvetica] cjc749fat - 7.49$ New .com[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica] fbhome25 - 25% discount[/FONT]
Google for more on net.

You need paypal / credit card for purchase. If you dont have paypal you can contact me. I would help you to buy one and push into your account.

You can also go for Namecheap. You will get their coupon codes in there facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/NameCheap

1and1 may be cheap pricing but you get cheap or negative service,
use name.com or globat or namecheap only..they all accept paypal to.

Never ever register warez domains on Godaddy. A friend of mine had trouble with them and the domain got blocked, seized. Stay away from GD. Namecheap is way better.

there are only 2 good domain registrars you can trust

namecheap and godaddy .. both give you all the possability to manage your domains proffessional without hidden costs and limits

Namecheap is US too, so if you get .me domain I would get it with something else. Earlier US said they can seize domains if

1) You use TLD a US company controls (.com, .net etc..) .me is foreign. There's some others, but they're not really foreign - ie., they're operated by a Verisign or other US company. .me is not
2) You use US registrar company. Namecheap falls under this, even with .me domains
3) You use US hosting

Point being, avoid all US and their companies. Do not use them for registering domains, hosting, or any other purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back