Status
Not open for further replies.
You think a multi million company can be fooled like that?
Yes Google adsense want a share of your legit traffic and not fake traffic.

If the visitors click on the particular ad zone of header then google will flag it and then they would ban your account for invalid clicks.

If you had a payout then only it can be believed, because there are 1000s of technicians sitting who are monitoring the sites, they do not hire people for sitting numb and paying you money for your tricks.

Anyways good luck.

If the visitors click on the particular ad zone of header then google will flag it and then they would ban your account for invalid clicks.

If you had a payout then only it can be believed, because there are 1000s of technicians sitting who are monitoring the sites, they do not hire people for sitting numb and paying you money for your tricks.

Anyways good luck.

Hope he getting banned soon because of cheating >.<

If you want to trick and cheat google then there are many tricks which I know, but they are costly and takes time... You need resources for that but its worth it ;)

Wow, CPC $0.52..Any tips for it oOo?

This is my earning

[SLIDE]http://imageditings.com/?di=QNBQ[/SLIDE]

@MediaStar

I'm interesting about your website script... how you make that script..?! any change if i can have that script... :D because i want make same site.

@MediaStar
Thank for shimory, it's the best tool ever for expat in china. i am afraid to spread your tool in the expat communaute, you can get 50 000 click in less than a week and maybe no work again. :D

What do u mean :O

@MediaStar

I'm interesting about your website script... how you make that script..?! any change if i can have that script... :D because i want make same site.

No way, its not open source. :))

not only buying traffic is against tos but also showing the screens of CTR CPC PAGE RPM is also prohibited. You'll be undoubtedly banned. Mark my words OP ...!

What do u mean :O

No way, its not open source. :))

In China 8 millions foreigner cannot access to: filesonic, megaupload, fileserve, hotfile........... with your tool i can dl.

There is a hot potentiel customer for Host file, but we afraid to paid premium, and China ban the IP, so we paid for nothing.

Anyways good luck.

If you want to trick and cheat google then there are many tricks which I know, but they are costly and takes time... You need resources for that but its worth it ;)

And you think Multi-Million Company with those 1000's of tech(as you said) won't catch your trick ?..seems like you are not sure with your words.

Nothing of that sort..It's not like Multi-Million company can't be hacked or tricked.There are people who do cheat google and cash out..& google does allow traffic from some network & have banned some network like adhitz,clicksor etc etc..refer to google page & read yourself guys.

I won't go in deep..CTR 9-10% or above causes Ban..If you look @ his screen shot..his CTR is very low.He might get ban if same group of ppl clicking his site ads on daily base...Also depends on traffic..Direct traffic will save him & Auto/Bot Ref traffic will cause account Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back