10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't download from 10upload.com :(

give me link to test

can download in my side , my so slow ... ZZZzzz

solved all that due to high traffic and we increase every thing to avoid that in the future

People who download my files are saying that by the time they click on download,the browser crash.

Please fix.
fixed give one of your link to test
I can not upload or download
which type of upload you use , you can contact our support

support@10upload.com to help you step by step
Singapore is both in group B and C.

fixed

how about the SOPA action your server located at USA Law Authority ( Illinois - Chicago - Fdcservers.net )
this will be safety ?

You dont allowed Adult content , you do not allowed copyright material so what do you expect uploaders from wj to upload ?

Well..... 36 hours have passed.... and upload speeds are still as bad as ever!!! Less than 0.20mb/s..... wow......

Downloaders are complaining about bad speeds also and the damn pop-ups......

"Glad" to see nothing's been fixed in the past 36 hours at all........ :facepalm:

how about the SOPA action your server located at USA Law Authority ( Illinois - Chicago - Fdcservers.net )
this will be safety ?

don't worry we host our files now in Europe and Asia

Hi sir man bro,

you owe ten tosan dolarz. Gime noaw, or else I'LL Send ThE FBi at UR d00r.

i can't understand what you mean

hi,
mi account balance is wrong. please check it and fix it...
thanks, boyfriend...
boyfriend is my username

we replay your ticket and i think we not found any problem in your balance and a proof by photo

Well..... 36 hours have passed.... and upload speeds are still as bad as ever!!! Less than 0.20mb/s..... wow......

Downloaders are complaining about bad speeds also and the damn pop-ups......

"Glad" to see nothing's been fixed in the past 36 hours at all........ :facepalm:
we now install servers in NL and Germany to help all sborg users to give them more speed in upload

also we separate premium users servers to give them the priority to upload with very high speed and after that we will improve speed to all

we do all that in scheduled

we now install servers in NL and Germany to help all sborg users to give them more speed in upload

also we separate premium users servers to give them the priority to upload with very high speed and after that we will improve speed to all

we do all that in scheduled

how long will this take to be done??

and have you finally decided to get rid of all the annoying pop-ups that free users have to endure to try to download?? Cause they keep in complaining, and they're right.... there are at least 3 or 4 pop-ups to try to download a single file, and they eventually give up.....

it will take from 48h to 36h

from 36 to 48 hours? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

There goes the entire weekend and some more.......

for pop up we will decrease that and all that will be solved after we install our new design

New design? And when's that coming?? Only after the install of the new design you'll get rid of the pop-ups.....? Not good for downloaders or uploaders.:(

Any chance to Portugal be on Group B like others EU countrys?
that will depend on sales and traffic from Portugal

remote upload very slow man :facepalm: X-(

all that slow will ended today after 9h or 12H max all our tech work to install new 35servers to help host all that amount of files

Copyright © 2008-2010 10upload.com. All rights reserved.

you really need to update it :-s

thank you for your note , updated

from 36 to 48 hours? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

There goes the entire weekend and some more.......

New design? And when's that coming?? Only after the install of the new design you'll get rid of the pop-ups.....? Not good for downloaders or uploaders.:(

we work hard to decrease this time , we will install that will be ready one by one to our system to help solve this problem quickly , you will see speed enhance in couples of hours

Last edited:
Hello,

PAYING !!!!

ojdslh.jpg

29c13qf.jpg

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back