100Gbit.org - 1Gbit Unmetered Rapidleech Hosting, From 3$(EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the demo ! I really liked it ! U really have great speed :good:! I really appreciate it !Will surely look forward to it ! :wave:

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Thanks for the demo ! I really liked it ! They really have great server speed :good:! They have solved the 404 error too.. I really appreciate it !Will surely look forward to it ! :wave:

bro i have a budget of $3 but i need around 5gb of space for personal uploading/downloading purposes. can you offer this to me?

Thanks

Thanks for the demo ! I really liked it ! I was using hostingflame for many month but for the last few months they are not responding to the tickets properly.
So wanted to change my subscription to new RL and this RL provider have great server speed,quick response to tickets and they are also providing premium accounts ! Thumps up to u guyz ! :wave:

bro i have a budget of $3 but i need around 5gb of space for personal uploading/downloading purposes. can you offer this to me?

Although our mini rl plan provide 3gb of space but if u assure 2 buy it den we can gv it a try acc. 2 ur need...

Demo

Can you please send me a demo account for testing?

---------- Post added 28th May 2013 at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 27th May 2013 at 03:35 PM ----------
The demo was quite impressive.Experienced great speed.Hope you guys carry on like this.

Last edited:
Looks very nice. Allready seended you a PM because of the demo.
I'm searching for a good service since months...
Do you also offer TorrrentFlux? Or even better TorrentFlux-b4rt?
I'm looking forward on making a custom plan with you :friends:
http://tf-b4rt.berlios.de/

!! MONTH END OFFER !!

Due to huge requests from U guyz we r providing dis special limited discount 2 all our new customers. Coupon code is valid for a single time.

10% Discount on All Plans

Starting from today and valid until May 31st 23:59:59

Code:
10%off

:friends:

Support 100gbit.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back