1000 views = $0.5 USD | All Countries | Will you join the Earning Program???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuchen

Hello, fellows

I am planning to build up a Link Shorten Site like Linkbuck, Linkbee...etc., which offers Earning Money Program.

I would like to do a Survey before I start to set up this site.

Will you join this Earnning Program:

1. 1000 views = $0.5 USD / All countries / Same Pay Rate
- No matter where the downloader from, China, India, USA, Japan..etc, all same pay rate!

2. 1 View = 1 IP in 24hrs
- If you share 1 link on forum/website, this link only count 1 view from 1 same IP address in 24hrs.
- If you share 10 links, these links will count 10 views from 1 same IP address in 24hrs.

3. No Waiting Time, No Captcha

4. No Survey Form, No Full-page AD, No many ad

5. Minimum pay $ 5 USD / Pay within 7 days

6. Of course, you cheat, I ban you.

Will you join this Earnning Program???
or do you think it can work?

Please give me suggetion~

Thank You!

9 comments
Would I use it: no
Do you think it can work: no
Reason: most sites quickly ban and censor redirect links. The members who use them get banned too. Their pointless and unnecessary. To be honest if you had posted a link I'd have probably added it to my censored list even if the site isn't launched yet.

you people hate shorttened links cause your all just leechers... people who upload need these kind of protections aswell in order to keep theyr files online more time....

P.S- I would join it but

2. 1 View = 1 IP in 24hrs

- If you share 1 link on forum/website, this link only count 1 view from 1 same IP address in 24hrs.
- If you share 10 links, these links will count 10 views from 1 same IP address in 24hrs.

SUX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back