100% working Duckload rapidleech plugin[with proof]

Status
Not open for further replies.

toRRfriend

more and more guys are asking for DUCKLOAD working rapidleech plugin(i also searched and finally got one from net)

Proof:
7f62c4.png

b811bb.png

Step 1:
open config folder/accounts.php

replace 'your user' with username and 'your password' with password(inside the quotes)

Code:
$premium_acc["duckload_com"]=array('user'=>'your user','pass'=>'your password');
Eg:
username: money
password: lulz
$premium_acc["duckload_com"]=array('user'=>'money','pass'=>'lulz');

Step 2 :
Download the plugin and put it in
hosts/download

Download link:

Megaupload(working fine, problem in megaupload side..i think so)
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS452PQ3

I think most of our guys have fileserve:
so fileserve link :)

Note: some guys are selling it in our forum also.X-(., please share this...
Enjoy....:)

reason for sharing: i frustrated in searching for duckload and other plugin(i think, most of you guys know that) so only i added this..

i think we need a common single place for plugin and rapidleech script with clear explaination, also most of the script doesn't contain this "$premium_acc["duckload_com"]=array('user'=>'your user','pass'=>'your password');"

sure i also strucked in the initial stage(because there is no word regarding fileserve, duckload in accounts.php) and i am not a coder so i confused to add the line in my initial stage

share...sharing is caring...

Expect a new site[sure i am not a coder, will post the tested/100% working thing] with complete data.......

Thanks for reading this..!

14 comments
Lovely mate, thanks for your hard work!

EDIT- MU links seems down, would you please upload it to some other place please?
You could use mirrorcreator.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back