Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Hello WJ members,

I am looking to hire multiple people to write tutorials for WarezHelp.com. I need 100 tutorials written, i will pay $1 per tutorial. There are some requirements that i will require from you;

1. Don't steal others work - Look and read theirs and write your own.
2. They must be in English.
3. They need to be Warez related.

Areas i need tutorials on are;

1. How to do stuff with Torrents.
2. How to do stuff with DDL's.
3. How to do stuff with File Host.
4. How to do stuff with Forums.

Please before you start writing the tutorials post here with the tutorial you would like to write about. After that i will let you know and update this first post regarding who is doing what.

Payment method will be PayPal. Payment will be sent after you have completed the tutorial and meets the criteria above. Any questions, comments or concerns please post here and i will answer as soon as possible.

I reserve the right now to buy a tutorial if the tutorial is not user friendly or does not meet the criteria above.

13 comments
Can you post some ideas on what the title would be? For example: How to download a torrent. What do i need to download torrents..

Just give me a heads up. Ill give you the go and you can get started if you would like.

Thank you

If it is short please be sure you have added everything and i will review. If it looks right than there is no limit to size.

I dont have no messengers. Please post here the details of what you will want to write about. Than ill say yes or no. After you can start or dont start.

coolboyz2323 - What tutorials you think you can start out with?? List them here and ill let you know witch to start out with okay? Thank you.

coolboyz2323 - What tutorials you think you can start out with?? List them here and ill let you know witch to start out with okay? Thank you.

for example - *How to create a torrent using utorrent/bittorrent?
*any tutorial regarding video ripping (there are manyyyy)
*how to inc down speeds of bittorrent/utorrent
*how to upload images on imghost & post them in thd i.e img tags
*etc
* ny type of tutorial u will ask....i will post :) in simple & best wayy possible :) just PM me

rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back