Status
Not open for further replies.

vietuploaders

I'm selling 100 Backlinks PR4+ for only $5. I'm getting straight to the questions that always exist for this type of service.

rWcgM1z.jpg

Reviews:

Amazing service from this guys i got pr4 to pr6 links all links are alive.Most recommended service.

Report received.

Checked a few of the links, everything appears to be as expected.
Also checked the PR's for the majority of the URLs given in the report.
PR4 / PR5 / PR6 & even some PR7 URLs.

ZFJxK.png

I thought this was going to take a day or so... But no, this took an hour to receive - I think in most cases, it might even be faster.
All in all, pretty good fast service.

Added details:

I cross referenced the PR's on the CSV with PR's from official websites, and they match.

E9Ax.png

Thanks
Here is what I have to comment...

8HH4RVl.png
I got a review copy from vietuploaders for his backlinking service. And guess what, I am really satisfied with the backlinks. All are sites are ranging between PR5-PR7
Pretty fast service and got a detailed report.
Here is the pic of the PR of sites what i got :-
x5KjFsY.png

Finally , I vouch for his service and I will surely order more from him in the near future.
I have my order completed, i check some links and it's a good job so i advice you to buy ... *It worth it
thanks
Order placed and completed very quickly. Thank you!
So, couple of days gone after i received report, i thought to take some time before i review this service. I gave him 5 keywords and asked to split links equally. Two of them are low competitive(One of them is already positioning number 3 other is on 5th page) and three are medium. Here goes my review-

Turn Around Time
It was an express delivery, i received reports really fast. OP sent me an detailed report including every details possible. I'll give him 10/10 for this.

Links Quality
Links were built as promised. All domains are PR 4 and above. The most important thing from my view is the diversity. He made those links in different platforms like blog comments, forum profiles, bookmarks, social network which gives them natural look. The only issue bothers me is obl of those blog comments. Again you cant get better than this for 5 bucks.

Support
He deserves 10/10 without any question.

Overall
Links are live till now, he submitted for crawling. This is a nice package for 5 bucks. Overall i'd give 9/10.

I'm expecting some SERP movement for couple of low competitive keywords. I'll let know you guys in couple of weeks;)
got my reports yesterday...

I got more than 140 backlinks from blog commenting, forum profiles etc...all domains range from pr4 to pr8 (100 pr4 and remaining domains have higher pr)

excellent service...don't miss it guys...
Wow just ordered, and Boom fast delivery, and great bonuses, amazing support.
Will order again !!!

Q: Are these from just a few domains?
A: NO! 100 Backlinks are from 100 different domains. Yes you've heard me right. From 100 different domains. No shitty blog comments on different posts on the same domain.

Q: Do you provide reports?
A: Yes, I provide detailed reports as CSV files: URL/anchor text/Dofollow (or not)/PR. If you would like to request the accounts used, make sure to say that in your order.

Q: Are these links dofollow? Are these all blog comments?
A: Backlinks are 60%+ dofollow. And NO, these are not all blog comments because we all want to diversify our backlinks. Wikis, Forum profiles, Social Networks, Social Bookmarks...etc...are mixed together.

Q: Do you guarantee that my rank will increase?
A: Litterally I'm selling just backlinks. I do not guarantee to increase your rank. But sure these backlinks would help.

Q: Do you offer any bonus?
A: First of all, I always over deliver. Just order and you'll know it. Then my bonus for you is I will submit these links to my Indexification account, which will guarantee search engines will 100% crawl those links (just crawling, indexing is up to searn engines). If you wish to receive Indexification report, just tell me in the order.

Q: Payment methods you accept?
A: Currently only 2 methods accepted: Paypal and Webmoney. My Webmoney purse is Z169813993465. My paypal ID is nguyenngockhiemhn{at}gmail.com

Q: Do you grant any refunds?
A: Definitely NO. Once backlinks are delivered. So if you're paying through paypal, send your payment as personal payment.

Q: So, what do I have to give you?
A: You need to give me your URL (up to 3 allowed) and keywords (up to 5 allowed) and your special instruction (about dripfeeding if needed, and reports you'd like to receive when the order is delivered).

Q: Do you allow adult? pharma? gambling?
A: Adult is allowed. But sorry to pharma and gambling.

Q: Your turnaround time?
A: Maximum 4 days. Usually in 24hrs.

Q: If I want to order in bulk, do you offer any discounts?
A: PM me for special deals as this is only for $5 orders.

Contact me on skype:
SyaH8OV.png

Review copies were given to:
hangman55
Ashleyuk1984
Z_UpLoAdEr
cyberdevil
my123world

NO REVIEW COPIES LEFT

Last edited:
58 comments
Report received.

Checked a few of the links, everything appears to be as expected.
Also checked the PR's for the majority of the URLs given in the report.
PR4 / PR5 / PR6 & even some PR7 URLs.

ZFJxK.png

I thought this was going to take a day or so... But no, this took an hour to receive - I think in most cases, it might even be faster.
All in all, pretty good fast service.
Thanks

Thanks for your review mate :) you should capture the PR7 btw :P

I'm totally open for new orders :)

I'll "autosort" them and capture all the PR's.
I wont get a screenshot of the URL's as this is information that you might want to keep secret for your own services. :)

I cross referenced the PR's on the CSV with PR's from official websites, and they match. So I'll just grab a screenshot of the CSV, it will save me the hassle of sorting through the URL's one by one :)

Post back in a minute

[slide]http://www.ultraimg.com/images/E9Ax.png[/slide]

Last edited:
Kindly pm me your webmoney details. I am interested in buying one package.
Do you allow adult websites?

Yes adult is allowed. PM sent :)

I'll "autosort" them and capture all the PR's.
I wont get a screenshot of the URL's as this is information that you might want to keep secret for your own services. :)

I cross referenced the PR's on the CSV with PR's from official websites, and they match. So I'll just grab a screenshot of the CSV, it will save me the hassle of sorting through the URL's one by one :)

Post back in a minute

Ha well thanks ;) you could just capture the PR only and confirm those are from different domains ;)

Thanks for your review mate :) you should capture the PR7 btw :P

I'm totally open for new orders :)

Thanks for your kind review :)

Review copies are delivered to cyberdevil and my123world. Waiting for your reviews ;)

I'm totally open to orders :)

Last edited:
I got a review copy from vietuploaders for his backlinking service. And guess what, I am really satisfied with the backlinks. All are sites are ranging between PR5-PR7

Pretty fast service and got a detailed report.

Here is the pic of the PR of sites what i got :-
x5KjFsY.png

Finally , I vouch for his service and I will surely order more from him in the near future.

Dear all,

At least have a look at the OP.

Why all of you guys ask for review copies even it's just $5 :facepalm:.

I'm thinking of making some shitty cleanfiles download or some CPA etc.... so you guys can do it and then "review copy" :facepalm:

@Twitt: I already specified in my OP. You can choose to drip feed the submission and/or pinging/crawling ;)
@macster: Sorry there's no review copies left. If you need a long term service doesn't it worth just $5 to test ;)

So, couple of days gone after i received report, i thought to take some time before i review this service. I gave him 5 keywords and asked to split links equally. Two of them are low competitive(One of them is already positioning number 3 other is on 5th page) and three are medium. Here goes my review-

Turn Around Time
It was an express delivery, i received reports really fast. OP sent me an detailed report including every details possible. I'll give him 10/10 for this.

Links Quality
Links were built as promised. All domains are PR 4 and above. The most important thing from my view is the diversity. He made those links in different platforms like blog comments, forum profiles, bookmarks, social network which gives them natural look. The only issue bothers me is obl of those blog comments. Again you cant get better than this for 5 bucks.

Support
He deserves 10/10 without any question.

Overall
Links are live till now, he submitted for crawling. This is a nice package for 5 bucks. Overall i'd give 9/10.

I'm expecting some SERP movement for couple of low competitive keywords. I'll let know you guys in couple of weeks;)

Replied :) I'm open to new orders. Updated OP with my Paypal ID and WMZ purse so you guys won't have to PM to ask :)

@ggulumar: I can't PM you because your storage was full.

Delivered a few orders today. I'm open to new orders :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back