Status
Not open for further replies.

Profit

Is this really a rule? Max height is 100 pixels? Thats silly man. No sig I have ever used has been less then 100 pixels in height.

12 comments
lol and of all sigs that were removed :P

Rule was brought in because people were abusing their sig area with tracking cookies and other shit.

same rules apply to everyone including staff,and solarman makes a good point,most webmaster forums dont allow images at all

yea mine got removed, add a real mod to prevent or have fun on constant removal of them. I was lazy to find a new one and just re added my sig back. Now I have this nice one thanks to happy however I will add a new one shortly and tbh idc about the rule :)

@mrhappy - you sure that matters? B-) People will do as I did, re add them

I find this stupid, it says my sig is acceptable when I add it but a mod keeps removing it, the image is 100px and the text is like 5px? Come on, seriously? :-?

The rule is actually the overall height of your sig so if you have additional text obviously the image needs to be smaller (unless you put it to the right or left of the image). Either remove the text or reduce your image size, it's not rocket science. For a person advertising gfx in their sig it would be disappointing if didn't have the capabilities to reduce it.

Mine's alright - I dont understand as if it's over 100px then is wont show it all until you hover the mouse over it

I think they should be more relazed

There I changed my signature for this thread to show how flawed it is. :)

Highlight my signature. Also @staff dont pm hawk already did and got a reply.

You have too much time DeL. I remember when the rule came in someone was pissed at the rule, think it was Chris, so he made his sig 100px high but 3000px wide. Fucked up everyone's screen. Very funny though.

You have too much time DeL. I remember when the rule came in someone was pissed at the rule, think it was Chris, so he made his sig 100px high but 3000px wide. Fucked up everyone's screen. Very funny though.

lol that actually took me like 30seconds. 5 seconds for imgcafe ff tool to screen shot the message and another 25seconds to type it all up. I remember the 3000px wide sig :P

Anyways ill add a sig soon enough which I probably wont change for a while. Before my current sig, the one I had was there for a good 3 or 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back