10 years in jail for "illegal downloading"

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did to scare all downloaders. people should download much more as they were doing before lets see how big ass they have to put us.

I treat all laws the same,whether it's a law about the internet or something in the real world.If I want to do something,I do it.Period.The legality of something I want to do plays no part in my decisions.
I know that sounds like bs but it's not.I live free or die trying.

Very funny, murders are in the street, but, downloader must go to the jail.... come on!!!... british, go to download more things!!!!!!!!.... xD..

The best thing about all this shit European crap is.... that the European Court of Human Rights also covers Privacy and Right to Information Laws! So if I got locked up for Piracy, they would have to release me for finding out what I needed to know! That means downloading information, whether it be for gain or not, would not make it illegal! There still isnt, and probably wont ever be a law against public information being made available through downloading or email or txt messaging! For a company to find out if your files contain illegal (copyright infringed content!) content, they would themselves have to break the law, to expose that due to your files being private! They would not be allowed to open your files to examine the content! You would, upon proving that they did... be able to sue their asses ... !!! Way to go! God bless the law! XD

Last edited:
God....another shit....thanks.......The criminals are in the street and if one person download music go to the jail because "break the rules" LOL...and next ¿what?.......The cats will eat dogs??....LOL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back