For Hire $10+ Backlinking - TotalSEO Services - Link Pyramids with 800+ Social Backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewld00d

TotalSEO Services
Social Profile Backlinking, Social Bookmarking, and more

Hey! We're TotalSEO Services, and we provide complete SEO services for webmasters of all sizes.

You can always PM me with any questions, but you can also contact us via email, just email support@totalseo.us.

The backlinks we provide are high quality and from multiple sources including social profiles, social bookmarking, and article directories. Then, we build backlinks to the backlinks: this is a powerful technique known as a "link pyramid" - an evolved version of the link wheel.

These techniques are used by many, many SEOs and internet marketers. I use these exact techniques with the exact same software/tools for my own site. You're getting professional quality backlinking at probably the best price in the industry.

Here's an example of the report you'll get when your job is completed: Download Example Completion Report (these are actual backlinks!). This is an example for a job done for one of my own sites, your site and info will always be kept completely confidential.

Review copies are gone. Please don't keep asking for them.

Basic Package

The Basic package is a inexpensive way for new websites to get started SEOing. This package includes layered social bookmarking, social profiles (very popular), and RSS feeds, which Google loves. After we build backlinks to your site, we build backlinks to the backlinks, providing a flow of link juice directly to your site.

The Basic package is only $10 - easily affordable for the webmaster who's just starting and wants a site that ranks. After you've ordered, please press the "Back to Merchant" button.

Plus Package

The Plus package is good for a site that's a few weeks old. It's a more powerful link pyramid with more backlinks that includes article directory submissions and more total backlinks including web 2.0 properties and social profiles. You also get our completion report with every backlink we've created on your behalf. The Plus package is ideal for pursuing the average keyword with moderate competition.

The Plus package includes article directory submission, so we'll need a 350+ word article from you which will be collected in the after-order form. If you do not want to provide this article, we can have it written for you for an additional $7. Use the link below the buy button to buy with the article writing service.

The Plus package is $20. Be sure to click the "Back to Merchant" button after purchasing.

Click here to buy with article writing service for $7 more.

Complete Package
The Complete package is the all out backlinking package for all types of sites. We especially recommend it for sites which have been around for a month or more, even if they have never ranked before or are unranked. This package includes article backlinking, spreading your article and links across the internet, along with a significant number of social profiles and social bookmarks. It also is our only package that includes press release distribution. Press release creation is included, we modify your article so that it's appropriate for release as an online press release.

This is a great service for sites of moderate size who want to boost their rankings. You will need to submit a 350+ word article for us to use as part of our service for $37. If you do not have an article and don't want to write one or have one written, we can get an article written for you for an additional $7.

Click here to buy with article writing service for $7 more.

We recommend that you follow up any backlink orders with a second backlink order 3-5 weeks later for better results.

If you have placed an order but did not click the "Back To Merchant" button, please click here. We'll send you a link to the form you need to fill out to submit your order.

We are looking into supporting AlertPay. Please let us know if you'd be interested in paying via other payment providers, we may be able to accommodate you if there's enough demand.

Thanks for considering us! Remember that if you've got any questions, feel free to PM me or email our support team: support@totalseo.us.

Last edited:
10 comments
if u have any review i want it to or discaunt!also if u can give us the correct number of links that u will create!

The number of links can vary, but is at minimum 600 for a basic package, more for other packages. The example report for a basic package was 800+ total backlinks.

The reason we can't tell exactly how many backlinks is because we've got tons of factors that can change: proxies get banned by captcha services or social sites, sites change their design and the bots stop working, etc. If we have significantly underdelivered (we compare to my personal jobs and work for other clients), we simply rerun the job.

edit about reviews: We'll provide 2 review orders to established members. Please PM for a review copy.

Sent a couple PMs to you guys. Processed a review copy order.

Don't hesitate to PM me with questions!

Gave away the last review copies, so if you'd like to give it a try the Basic package is only $10.

Last edited:
hm , we talked about review package 5 days ago , i got answer that you will start working on it and reply to me when you finish , but still no answer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back