10 000 Facebook accounts hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

c895f3e32fffcde27bae86d3e4329903.jpg
The Nepalese and until now unknown hacker group boasts of leaked 10,000 Facebook accounts in clear text.

Username and password to 10 000 Facebook accounts were openly available on Pastebin. Pastebin removed the documents after a while.

It is the unknown hacker group TeamSwaStika (currently has 114 followers on Twitter) who have obtained all the accounts. How? It is not clear, but probably via phishing or Trojan-infected PCs.

There is also a possibility that the small Nepalese hacker group acquired account information from online criminals.

It is recommended now that you as soon as possible change your Facebook password. You do this by clicking here.

15 comments
Awesome news, i am so glad about this! woooo hoooo, facebook gives private information for everybody and they get payed, i have every social network website, i wish they didnt existed, ever!

I don't think fishing is the key to hack those amount of accounts.
One of my email account got hacked by some Chinese before, that account's registered with facebook, and had the same password with my facebook. Other accounts of mine are safe, some of them has the same password as the one got hacked.
I never use any apps of facebook or games. It's really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back