Order Backlinks - http://www.back-links.ca

Supported Payment Methods:
Paypal
Payza
Moneybookers
Interac Direct Bank Transfer

Service Policy
1) All Backlinks Will Be Delivered Within 48 Hours
Late orders will be refunded completely, and will continue to be completed.
2) All Backlinks Are Permanent - Guaranteed
A disappearing link due to offline websites or pages being removed will be compensated with free backlinks!
3) Family Friendly - Non Adult Backlinks
We do not build backlinks through either adult or inappropriate websites. Your links come from genuine, family friend websites. We can provide adult backlinks upon request.

What are Blog Backlinks?
Our blog backlinks offer a variety of link types such as Trackbacks, Comment and Image backlinks. These are created across thousands of unique URLs and domains.

With this link format, serviced website is also crawled with our public search engine and the important URLs are collected. We then create the backlinks pointing towards these pages of your website, allowing authority to be spread throughout the entire infrastructure instead of simply the homepage or a select few URLs.

This is also a great method to index content within large sites, and will improve the backlink profile diversity of any website. They are also suitable tier 2 backlinks!

What are Contextual Backlinks?
The contextual links are of much higher quality, and feature your link exclusively within relevant content. No other website links will be added or are present.

The high quality content will be directly related to your website, and you can even suggest a content topic for us to use for your backlinks.

Frequently Asked Questions

How many Keywords am I allowed to select?
You can target an unlimited amount of keywords for all orders due to special wJunction promotional discount coupons.

How long will it take for me to receive my backlink report?
Typically all orders will be completed within 2 - 8 hours. If your order takes longer - view our 'on time' guarantee and get your order for free!

Do you accept adult or warez websites?
Yes, we do allow those sort of websites.

If you are paying with Paypal, you can head to our website and select any plan that you would like:

1)Once on the checkout page, you will want to apply the exclusive wJunction 50% off coupon: WJhalfoff
2)Also on this page, you will be prompted to provide your order details, just as website or url(s) and keywords.
3)Once Paypal has processed the payment, email confirmation will be sent to you, and your order will begin.
4)Your order will be trackable at http://www.back-links.ca/sales/ and your URL report will be sent soon after.

If you are not paying with Paypal, and instead one of our accepted payment methods, select a plan:

1) Attempt to checkout with your package, and apply your coupon to view the product's cost.
2) Send this amount to sales@back-links.ca through Payza, Money Bookers, or Interac bank transfer.
3) Head to our contact form and provide us with the following details of your order:
Website URL:
Target Keyword(s):
Contact Email:
Payment ID / Reference #:
Coupon Code: (if used)

4)We will quickly confirm your payment and send email confirmation, and your order will begin immediately.
5)Your order will be trackable at http://www.back-links.ca/sales/ and your URL report will be sent soon after.

WJ Feedback:

Amazing.. Receive the reports way faster than I expected.. Keep up the good work buddy..

I'm sure I'll be back for more.. Cheers..
Good guy did the job right away! trusted i will be doing more business with you :)

Recieved My review copy
amazing stuff, order completed in hour, all wiki links as said,HostImage.ca is a very helpful person*
10/10 from me

Hey All,

I purchased a small package for 1 of my clients from this vendor and he delivered just as he said he would. The experience was extremely pleasant, the communication was excellent, the service was spot on.

awesome dedicated work :)
I've got some great back links from this guy. Vouch for him, and he's damn cheap!

He is a good worker!
On time! Good knowledge in SEO!
hope u will work for me again!
best regards,

Got my 5,000 backlinks for my site, great guy, really nice support (really fast replier), will for sure get more of his service.

I was lucky enough to be granted a review of this service..(Thanks)

All in all a great service delivered by someone who knows what they are doing, and a nice guy with it.

Service - 10/10
Time delivered - 10/10
Helpfulness - 10/10

Actived very fastly with me after 2 hours.
Thanks! i hope will buy much links from you for my site.

Very happy with this service, great support and a great guy, will definitely be using again.

Also received 400 backlinks very fast, very trusted my second order from this guy :)

Received 500 Backlinks in NO time
OMG! Fast and trusted service. Vouch for this guy from my side
Cheapest and Trusted service on WJ
thanks man! (y)

Thank you very much for your quick response and quality service. I recommend this for everyone who want to get premium back-links. :)

Another Great transaction from this vendor. I do not endorse many services but I can say I will use this one again.

amazing it was so quick
thanks mate
will surely order some more

I received my backlinks very fast, he is the trusted person, and i recommend his service.
Regards.

Returning Customer

I have today returned for more back links, and once again had a smooth and pleasant transaction !

Last edited:
110 comments
Responded and delivered.
Thanks!

Currently 225,000 backlinks sold since our remodel since September 1st. We did something right. ;)
Thanks again everyone.

Just bought the Basic Pyramid with the 50% coupon THANKS

I may as well leave positive feedback here right now, as i know this will be done in time and done well.

Thanks again HostImage.ca

Cheers
RR

does anyone actually get Traffic from this kind of service ???

Our service, indirectly is actually used to generate targeted traffic for your website or pages.

Backlinks are used, and the main ingredient, in the Google Pagerank algorithm but also when search results are being served. Each backlink has an authorative value - and when pointing to your website, provides a small amount of authority to it also.

When there are web pages with similar or identical content, the one with the most authority will be displayed first. This is where our backlinks come into play.

They are else extremely effective at outranking noncompetitive niches in a matter of days.

In short, our service is intended to improve both advertiser potential but also the amount of free targeted traffic from search engines such as Google.

Just bought the Basic Pyramid with the 50% coupon THANKS

I may as well leave positive feedback here right now, as i know this will be done in time and done well.

Thanks again HostImage.ca

Cheers
RR

Thanks for your continued service!
Currently, we only have a few hundreds links to go for your purchase, though am afraid that it will finish over our lunch, and will experience a small delay before being delivered.

You can anticipate your delivery within 2 hours for sure!
Thank you once again!

Last edited:
@Froomple
Thanks again!

Awesome job with the banners too! Sorry for the delay on the review -- got busier; but it is coming!

----

We have a new affiliate program available also!
This means anyone can signup for free, and create their own coupons offering up to 50% off.
Whenever these coupons are used, you are credited either backlinks or money; your choice!

Signature has a URL for more details - for those whom may have an interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back