Youtube Vanced - Watch Youtube videos without ads, and listen to music with your screen turned off

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro85

[IMG]

Youtube Vanced is a Youtube clone app that allows you to watch videos without ads and listen to audio with your screen turned off.

It's a very convenient app, since Youtube ads are becoming ever more intrusive too.

It also includes Youtube Music.

It looks like the original Youtube app.

[IMG]

You just need to download and install Vanced Manager app from official site down below, install MicroG plugin and Youtube Vanced.

And voila! No more annoying ads all over the place, and those people on the public transport no longer need to know what you're listening to.

[IMG]

3 comments
I followed these steps and installed YT music and Youtube advanced successfully. Youtube Vanced works fine. But I cannot add my current Youtube account to the app. When follow Sign in > Accounts > Add accounts > Sign in, it keeps loading and gets a white screen without any content. What should I do to add my account?

I followed these steps and installed YT music and Youtube advanced successfully. Youtube Vanced works fine. But I cannot add my current Youtube account to the app. When follow Sign in > Accounts > Add accounts > Sign in, it keeps loading and gets a white screen without any content. What should I do to add my account?

To honest I hadn't any problem logging in in my android, you can check if there was any recent update that changes such behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back