Your own toolbar & custom apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profit

Code:
http://www.conduit.com/

The most powerful apps you can build to connect with your users. You don’t need a tech wiz to do it, and it’s FREE!

* Your content on an app or toolbar– it’s that simple!

In a few easy steps, you can create apps using all the best content and feeds from your website.

* Thousands of gadgets available to enhance your current content

You can choose from thousands of popular apps like online TV and radio, Twitter and other social media tools, games, community alerts, an e–mail notifier, local and global weather, a pop–up blocker and loads more.

* Automatic updates

When you make a change or add content to your app, it will automatically update on the users’ end.

* Works on all platforms

Your customized apps work with all the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome and are compatible with all operating systems including Windows, Mac and Linux.

* Apps with the highest industry standards

2 comments
Actually is pretty good depending on what kind of sites you have, I had this for my site as it sent out when xbox 360 games get leaked and when they get verified in the database for xbox live ready playing notices to members

Pretty good depending on what you are using it for, and they also pay you, I have like 200$ in that toolbar which I never cashed out lol since I could care less for that toolbar money, but dont ask me for it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back