Premium XUBSTER>COM - Up to 85%! 65% sales, rebills/10% sites/10% refs. Daily Payouts. Transparent and Clear. Official Support

Aalesund

Hello, I'm just registered today but I see my account has only 1GB space and 1GB traffic.
On the first post you offer free premium accoun without limits.
Can you activate premium on my account. My username is AalesundTheReal
Btw, I'm sure never used your services but for some reason the username Aalesund is taken, lol, I can't believe someone other uses the same username :)
Post automatically merged:

Can you remove the "3 slot" limit on Multi upload form? And can you remove the "90 days expiry date" on the files because you says "No files expiration".
Or maybe the limit will be lifted once you activate the premium account?

Last edited:

CyberBoris

Р
Hello, I'm just registered today but I see my account has only 1GB space and 1GB traffic.
On the first post you offer free premium accoun without limits.
Can you activate premium on my account. My username is AalesundTheReal
Btw, I'm sure never used your services but for some reason the username Aalesund is taken, lol, I can't believe someone other uses the same username :)
Post automatically merged:

Can you remove the "3 slot" limit on Multi upload form? And can you remove the "90 days expiry date" on the files because you says "No files expiration".
Or maybe the limit will be lifted once you activate the premium account?
Hello,
your affiliate account has been activated. Restrictions should has been removed, please check.

Last edited:
Top Bottom