CyberBoris

Corporate Membership
logo.gif

Hi WJ!

My name is Boris. I’am a CEO of File Sharing Service XUBSTER>COM since 2015. We will be glad to see you as our partner and can offer excellent conditions:

- 65% from sales and recurring payments
- 10% from site sales
- 10% from the earnings of your referrals
- Minimum amount for payout - $5
- Daily Payouts
- Free premium account
- No files expiration
- FTP/Web/Remote Upload
- Payout methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, PayPal, Other
(optional)

To activate affiliate account, please contact us admin[at]xubster.com

Feel free to ask any questions!

Guys, sorry, I forgot to clarify - the data for download via ftp are in the 'My account'.

Last edited:
286 comments
anyone try this host?

The good part: they have an excellent support, replying all your doubts very fast... I think his admin is a good person. A very stable filehost (never down, and fast). I got paid in 24h and without fees.

The not good part: using other filehosts, I had just 1 refund in 3 years... Here, from my first 3 sales, I got 2 refunds/voids! Fraud is very easy to do in here. I don't care if they were refunds or voids, the truth is: users were able to download my Premium files for free. If they fix this problem, surely I would give a new try in the future to this filehost.

Last edited:
anyone try this host?

The good part: they have an excellent support, replying all your doubts very fast... I think his admin is a good person. A very stable filehost (never down, and fast). I got paid in 24h and without fees.

The not good part: using other filehosts, I had just 1 refund in 3 years... Here, from my first 3 sales, I got 2 refunds/voids! Fraud is very easy to do in here. I don't care if they were refunds or voids, the truth is: users were able to download my Premium files for free. If they fix this problem, surely I would give a new try in the future to this filehost.

Thanks for the feedback, Christian! Situation that you described refers only to the features of one of our payment gateway. In this case, the transaction is verified for a few days after the purchase. Whereas the money for the partner's balance has been already credited. If the transaction does not pass the verification - the money for this transaction is taken from the balance. But this does not mean that these are refund or fraud or something else. At now the statistics show absolutely all transactions - both confirmed and not confirmed. We can do so that only confirmed transactions are displayed, as other file hosts do, who using this payment gateway.

Payment with skrill ?

Possible. I think we can find some exchange sites where we can buy a Skrill.

Hi all. Issue described by ChristianM in post #4 was fixe. From now only verified transactions will be shown in the statistics. This applies to only one payment gateway. In the other merchants everything without changes.

Hi all. Issue described by ChristianM in post #4 was fixed. From now only verified transactions will be shown in the statistics. This applies to only one payment gateway. In the other merchants everything without changes.

Last edited:
Unable to upload using remote upload

Respected admin,
I have a premium account. when i try to upload any file using remote upload method. suddenly shows an error. so I'm unable to upload any file. Kindly fix this so i can upload & earn money from those links.

PLS HELP [ I USED THE URL IN MANY WEBSITES LIKE OPENLOAD & MIRRORACE. & WORKS FINE. THATS WHY I USED THE SAME URL HERE. SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDDLY REPAIR THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS YOU CAN ]

THANKYOU

Back