Xfilesharing Script Developer needed (Facing multiple issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegood1

Hi All

We have a small filehosting website we are using sibsoft xfilehosting pro script ,

Thanks to no support from Sibsoft.com i am in a fix & now i am looking for a Developer who have experience with PEARL & CSS scripting to help us with our filehosting website issues.

Please pm me , reply below in the post .

Or use Skype : ankur_arora001

6 comments
You just need to wait till Monday to be replied on your tickets. We've written in every possible place on our site and ticket system that we reply on Mon - Fri. We already replied you.

Thanks for the reply

If it would be just Weekend i would have understand that , We have been waiting some of our ticket since 7th ticket was opened on way before , Dont wanna paste the screenshot here but if you wish i can pm it to you.

You guys have good support but sometime when the sites are live & we have users who have payed for premium access & they are not able to use site because of the site functionality lost because of new addition of mods we would require some kind of immediate support .

You guys have good support but sometime when the sites are live & we have users who have payed for premium access & they are not able to use site because of the site functionality lost because of new addition of mods we would require some kind of immediate support .

We're doing our best in our business hours. If you want to provide premium and fail-safe service for your members, then build modifications process the way that it would not affect your live site. For example test all changes before going live on a dev site and do not make any modifications on Friday evenings. You should take care about all of this because, first of all, that's your site.

Last edited:
Guess we have to do that now , didnt knew that mods installation done by Support on sibsoft would cause such major issues.

Thanks for the suggestion & continuous support .

Invested huge amount & man hours already on setting up the script man , Atlast after lots of struggle we have a working site . Thanks for the offer though guess have to stick to sibsoft or u offer me for free :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back