1 x 250-500GB HDD (Boot/Citrix VM's)
2 x 2TB HD

20TB Monthly Bandwidth
1GPBS Port Stating gauranteed minimum

IPV4 IP/28 - System to house 10 VPS
IPV6 Block

Citrix 6.1 only

$100 USD

Most of the time the server well under 10TB a month, but there are times when data needs to be pushed fast to 3 servers in Asia and we have found that 100Mbps just really does not cut it during the heavy load times.

West Coast USA is preferred, not mandatory.

If IP/28 is an issue let me know what you can provide in IPV4, there are ways around adding more VPS without actually using dedicated IPs for them. Having dedicated IPs just makes it easier. But an /29 would be the minimum.

We are not looking for a bunch of 1TB drives either, partly because we will need to expand the storage capacity as time goes on. So starting with 4 - 1TB is self defeating. The current specs allow for adding an additional 2tb, 3tb or 4tb in the future.

7 comments
You will be able to find 100mbps network,

You need to simply double up for a 1gbps connection.

PS : OVH should be able to satisfy your need or give a look at Joe's DC (100mbps)

Last edited:
Really guys? I have the above specs with the 5639 now in 100Mbps networks. All for less than $100 USD. Well except one, but that one has 4 - 2TB drives and 72GB ram but even it with Dual 5639 CPU's and 8TB only runs me $220 a month. And ALL come with ip/28 blocks.

Welcome | NeedaServer.Net Dedicated Servers is great for 5520 and 5639 been using them a while now. They are 100Mbps network. I got special deal when I signed up, but even there normal rates are extremely reasonable. For example adding 1TB drives is $9.95 per drive per month.

The main one comes through friend who does not want me mentioning them as they have no more and do not want the inquires

No I said these guys are 100Mbps that you can obtain inexpensive servers there fast, easy and reliable. But NOT 1Gbps

They provide 1Gb/s?

Well decided to go another route on this one. Changed paths completely and went with RedSwitches and picked up this instead:

HP DL180G6/2x Intel Xeon E5620
64 GB DDR3
4 x 2 TB SATA2
100 TB
1 Gbps
5 IPs

added a little to cost, dropped some IPs in favor of space. But can always add the IPs since now it looks like I cna also drop another server I have in Miami. So in the long run this deal may end up saving me money and giving me a hell of a lot more speed and BW!

Here's to hoping anyway!

If everything goes as planned it will mean I can drop a server in Miami instead of simply adding 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back