Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberkurajber

Banned
Banned
Hello, I'm only1_PO and I'm banned some time ago. I never received explanation from Katz (sent them a few emails) or WJ admins/mods, even sent pm to el_J but he didn't find time to answer me.

In my topic where I wanted to sell my 3* site and buy 4* site I found this post:

http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=509454&postcount=11

and after that went to this address:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=23495

and I was totally surprised when I saw that I'm selling some site I first time hearing about in the topic I've never made. So people (not admins and mods, because they don't give a shit about this) you must know that I didn't made topic about this site warezconect and it must be my account was hacked. I just want to clean stain from my nick only1_PO. I know I will be banned again because my account is already banned (happened to JediniPO), but at the end some of you will know the true. I sold my site www.w4rez.org to today's owner for more money that 300$ (what was a bin in this fake topic about warezconnect sell) and didn't and will never scam anyone. Send pm to the owner of w4rez and you will see the true.

7 comments
Yea right, i knew last night, you will try to keep your name clean, but how can you do that when it already dirty?

Howcome you didn't mention the "Hacking of your account" last night?
Howcome no one spotted the difference?
Howcome WJ Staff didn't notice that your account was hacked? (They noticed plenty of others whose accounts got hacked)

Anyway, how can we trust you now? How can we know that your account wont be "Hacked" again?

RapT1le
The first I time saw this topic about selling warezconnect this morning and reacted as quickly as I could. When I saw it I understood what happened. WJ staff never told me why only1_PO is banned, so I couldn't know the reason. I tried and tried to what happened, but they didn't give a sh|t about that.

To find who really I'm ask people who I trade with. Maybe it is a best way.

edit:
if is possible to track all IP addresses I used on WJ, it will be easy to find it. My ISP provider is Telekom Srbija

Code:
http://myph.us/pics/96547_ip.jpg

RapT1le
The first I time saw this topic about selling warezconnect this morning and reacted as quickly as I could. When I saw it I understood what happened. WJ staff never told me why only1_PO is banned, so I couldn't know the reason. I tried and tried to what happened, but they didn't give a sh|t about that.

To find who really I'm ask people who I trade with. Maybe it is a best way.

That's not the point, you can always find someone who you previously had business with you and it was sucessful and come here and say "Here is the proof i am not a Scammer", but remember you can have deal with hunders of them but scam one of them..

Tho, i must say, this never happend before on WJunction, an account "getting hacked" and the "one who hacked it" pretending to sell a website which he didn't have, you must be quite good at it.

edit:
if is possible to track all IP addresses I used on WJ, it will be easy to find it. My ISP provider is Telekom Srbija

We all know that Proxy and VPN does exist.

RapT1le
I konow your problem with me is that I'm a Serb and you are an Albanianand you believe in lies you heard on Albanian TV. If you have a personal problem with me I can give you my msn and we can discuss, but without bad words.

Point is if I sold w4rez.org for 550$ and didn't fraud buyer, why would I do that for 3-4 times less money?

I've unbanned your main account after confirming that you were indeed hacked (checked IP addresses used in that thread, all were from a proxy).

Please make sure to keep your account secure in the future. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back