Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,196 comments
guys i am so sorry but you know its our fault. this host has been acting like this for months now. payment always delayed. he doesnt care about support. it is endless cycle. yet during every circle we complain about same issues. why are we doing this? have we not learned lesson?

this guy comes once in two weeks, says "payment will be done soon", then disappears for another two weeks with no payment in sight, then comes back again, says again payment will be done on Monday likely, then Monday comes but payment never done, we ask if there is delay but he disrespects us and doesnt even bother replying like we are nothing, and disappears again for who knows how long, and it goes on and on. if we are lucky we get paid indeed sometime.

but is it worth for us really? he can say maybe it will get paid in two month. but instead he keeps repeating 'soon' over and over and he does same, no respect, just disappear and ignore us. that is the worst. we should be done. this treatment is unacceptable for us.

either he changes his behavior, or we finally learn our lesson and leave forever.

cause continue to uploading and same complaining over and over will do nothing to us.

It won't be the end of the world if I don't get this but I still hope we do and maybe someday someone will think we are worth a reply and shouldn't be always ghosted. ;)

HAbAAki.png

It's a bad thing that it also doesn't allow you to add the accumulated balance to request a new payment.

I already have accumulated 4 times the amount requested in the previous payment...

And they still have the cloudfare problem that prevents it from being used as the only one.

It's a bad thing that it also doesn't allow you to add the accumulated balance to request a new payment.

I already have accumulated 4 times the amount requested in the previous payment...

And they still have the cloudfare problem that prevents it from being used as the only one.
there's also another issue
very frequently the embeds are not working
possibly due to the same problem with CF

there's also another issue
very frequently the embeds are not working
possibly due to the same problem with CF
Yeah, the thing is, if you visit Wolfstream link directly, it makes you solve captcha and in the end it lets you to the website, but if you try to open an embed link, it doesn't even send you to captcha and it immediately blocks you.
This has been going on for so long now, and we mentioned it several times and in the end no one still cares.

Is this host still paying ?
I had requested payment 3 months back and still haven't received it.
Already left months ago.
Strange to see so many users still using their player.

Back