Status
Not open for further replies.

doni

I don't really mind members getting scammed on wjunction but what i hate the most is members who are scammed are posting it in ever section possible there is on wjunction it looks like scamville.
Make a subsection where members who got scammed can report it and only the staff can see the topic and the member who created it.

This place is for new webmasters to learn something new and old webmasters to talk or have a chat or two and it has nothing to do with the marketplace i would suggest you to remove (delete) the marketplace from wjunction because there isn't anything worth seeing except that scammers are getting richer with 1 dollars a week.

I see every day some noob getting scammed by someone with 2 posts for his $5 and i can't believe you removed the right for people to ask for uploaders and left the marketplace i am not saying that you shouldn't removed the uploaders right, all i am saying is the marketplace is no good on here.

This is really going out of hand for wjunction and i am really sad to see it like this.

2 comments
WJunction is not out of control. It's your perception of everything that is spiraling out of control.

1) The marketplace will stay. There's absolutely no reason to remove it.

2) Members are advised to exercise reasonable skill and caution when making deals in the marketplace. We have guides, sticky topics, etc to help them out. The ones getting scammed are through their own fault and their inability to be careful when transacting with other members here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back