[Why] This registrar sells 5.99 for 1 year and $70+ the second?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohkindachi

I'm referring to this domain seller http://www.101domain.com/at.htm

singlepage_search_box_price_req.jpg
singlepage_search_box_content_bg.jpg

1 Year Registration$ 5.99
2 Years Registration$ 76.44
5 Years Registration$ 185.25
10 Years Registration$ 351.00

I don't understand :( Does it really means that I've to pay $76 the following year?

6 comments
have you ever thought why cars and bikes showrooms give free test drive?

why webhosting companies provide free hosting for some period (1 month normaly)?

this is the same you will be buy a domain for cheap rates and after 1 year when your site will become famous you will have no choice except paying them the fees

why webhosting companies provide free hosting for some period (1 month normaly)?

+1
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

Maybe they does that so that you think that the reigstration fees are cheap whereas at the next year when you need it at the most you're forced to renew it

this is the same you will be buy a domain for cheap rates and after 1 year when your site will become famous you will have no choice except paying them the fees

Agreed :)

well this domain registrar rates are too much try to get domians from godaddy , they are cheap and g00d :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back