Which VoIP sites are better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

z3r04cc355

I was using ActionVoIP and SmartVoIP.
ActionVoIP was like crazy, f****d me a lot.
SmartVoIP is good, I am using this for over a year now. Also, I get the delay of 2-3 seconds in SmartVoIP.
Do u know any other good calling sites? Ill not go 4 Yahoo and Skype as they r too costly as compared to others.

Pls suggest some...
Delay shud b minimum, if price is little high, no prob.

13 comments
@DeLeTeD, i think connection in evaphone is not encrypted or can't be encrypted, so it can b intercepted easily, if needed/possible.
When we download their client, we can manually encrypt the packets going in/out.
LDAP n all dat :P...

i would go for voipbuster, love the service, using it now for over 2 years and never had problem, i have connected it in the router so i call with the home phone and do some routing to localnumber thru my landline

FreeCall.com - You gotta love it.
The sound quality is awesome and so is the prices.

Oh and you can trust them, I have payed using my credit card many times, they do not charge more than they are supposed to do.

I had used FreeCall. It lags like crazy. Lag is about 2-3 seconds and 4-5 seconds in extreme conditions. In SmartVoip, lag is NIL or just 1-2 seconds.

I think im going with voipbuster.

Any other better suggestions?

From my experience DuplexCall.com Best and cheap voip rates.... I actually buy from a reseller who gives me less rate thn normal rate....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back