What's most important to you when choosing a payment solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
PayPal calls me sometimes to confirm that the requested transaction is legitimate. For me, the most important thing is security and capital. I need to be sure my money is only spent when i spend it an that the company wont go bankrupt and dissapears.

I dont mind the paypal fees. I know they use them for useful upgrades.

What's most important to you when choosing a payment solution? Reputation & Lowest fee :)

Completed the survey.

Thanks!

PayPal calls me sometimes to confirm that the requested transaction is legitimate. For me, the most important thing is security and capital. I need to be sure my money is only spent when i spend it an that the company wont go bankrupt and dissapears.

I dont mind the paypal fees. I know they use them for useful upgrades.

That's extremely important feedback, thanks for sharing. We're actually introducing a similar service, shown here: http://blog.payoneer.com/payoneer-introduces-new-security-feature/

Our upcoming mobile app is also planned to support push notifications to alert you of charges made to your Payoneer card.

Security #1
Modest Fees #2
Ease of Access #3

The worst thing is having a payment provider who is too restrictive in sending and receiving.

The most important thing is that everyone else uses it too, whats the point in being with a payment processor when the majority of people do not use them and you can't make payments with them in the majority of online shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back