Status
Not open for further replies.

Europe

Banned
Banned
I was wondering if anybody knows what do the filehosts win? Filehosts like: HF, FiSe, FiSo, BS, and other filehost that pay, what do they win from this?

13 comments
i don't think so the preimum sale only help them ? because the person who buy premium easily earn that much amount in 1 week

They earn revenue, sponsors, ads , premium sales etc.

EDIT:

actually no, most of the people buy premium accounts for downloading rather than uploading.

It's simple as you say. But they need a huge service to store all the data. That costs! Interesting.
Indeed my friend. But if you want to get some money, you need to invest the money. Most of the file hosters are actually ISP in real life. So they have some source of money, they aren't kids. They have servers, good connection, great educated workers. And that's all you need.

They earn enough to pay the host costs? They have to earn much more because they are giving away money so people can upload there. This question is a mistery to me.

They earn enough to pay the host costs? They have to earn much more because they are giving away money so people can upload there. This question is a mistery to me.
That's the most common trick in this Internet industry. At start, they will pay to people for their uploads. But, when they become famous enough they will stop paying.

europe you question is what i have been think about for months :D . But think about this, if they hadn't earn, would be here too many file hosters? If you download JDOWNLOADER, you will see at least 100 file hosters at least to choose.

Those small filehosts earn from ads. If you see a smaller filehost's download page, its full of ads.

You are an uploader and think as one. But out of the 100% premium buyers, a mare 5% are uploaders. I know that for a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back