Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugi

Hello Everyone,
I started working with streaming after five years ago, but the problem is i don't know where to possible posting my links. All old sites is down. May anyone can hel me and share a sites where to possible posting links ?
Regards.

9 comments
Hello Everyone,
I started working with streaming after five years ago, but the problem is i don't know where to possible posting my links. All old sites is down. May anyone can hel me and share a sites where to possible posting links ?
Regards.
not many people are going to help you out as you would be in competition with them for posts. Best just to search around and you will find some places.

but its getting harder and harder to find places that allow streaming sites. The majority of places only allow file hosts, ill never understand why because streaming hosts have the option to download as well as stream and you dont have to wait minutes or download at a slow speed to get the videos.

not many people are going to help you out as you would be in competition with them for posts. Best just to search around and you will find some places.

but its getting harder and harder to find places that allow streaming sites. The majority of places only allow file hosts, ill never understand why because streaming hosts have the option to download as well as stream and you dont have to wait minutes or download at a slow speed to get the videos.
I try to find, but i looking for this about one week and results is not good. You are right, find places with allow streaming is a very hard to find right right now.
Post automatically merged:

And many uploaders working with streaming hosts i think sites with allow streaming should be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back